medical marijuana patients

check out my buddies shop terra holistic collective www.terrahc.com in garden grove one of the highest rated dispensaries (4.9/5) in so cal on www.weedmaps.com

tell them kevin d sent you to get hooked up

pimp.gif
http://www.terrahc.com

if im ever in the area ill be sure to check out those spots....who all here has their medical cards?

if im ever in the area ill be sure to check out those spots....who all here has their medical cards?

I'm not far from Garden Grove so I'll try and check out both spots sometime in the next week or so

I'm not far from Garden Grove so I'll try and check out both spots sometime in the next week or so

if you get a license, does it affect your records? like when people hire u or w/e can tehy see that im a marijuana patient?

if you get a license, does it affect your records? like when people hire u or w/e can tehy see that im a marijuana patient?

terra holistic getting in new shipment of OG's dont mess with other clinics they're rated 4.9/5 for a reason

terra holistic getting in new shipment of OG's dont mess with other clinics they're rated 4.9/5 for a reason

Originally Posted by freshKRN

NO IT DOESNT

Originally Posted by freshKRN

NO IT DOESNT

Kevin, any chance your boy's dispensary will let a patient pickup with a US passport? My boy has his script but lost his drivers license and can't get a new one issued (past DUI). In the meantime he applied for a CA ID card but DMV said it can take 60-90 days. His normal dispensary wont let him pickup without a state/federal issued ID that doesnt have his address on it.

Back
Top Bottom