MEDIUM RARE BOUTIQUE SUPER OFFICIAL THREAD. [2387 OCEAN AVE]

The shop formerly known as B2S1/Back2Square1 has changed it's name and location.

Introducing MEDIUM RARE BOUTIQUE.. located at 2387 OCEAN AVE. (You know where 19th and Ocean is? Yeah, 2 blocks up from there.)

We would like to start off by apologizing for our absence and thanking you guys for the continuous support, it's been hard finding a new spot w/ no douchebag land owners.. but we're glad that that part of the deal is over. Since we wanted to get back to you guys (and ladies) as soon as possible, many a hourshave been put in to getting the shop ready and if i may say so myself, it's looks pretty dam decent for the time we had to work with. And now that MEDIUMRARE is finally up and running, you can expect that more updates will be coming.

QUICKIES: MISHKA tees are in the building! Along with the DISSIZIT x CROOKS collabs.

Whats near your store?

^^^is the comic book store you are talking about, the one near Aptos Middle School and the other elementary school i think?

^^To both questions, the answer is yes. Yall know how the Comic Book store was 2 stores, one next to another? Well long story short, we took over one half.

Yeah because i drove past there a couple of times and i noticed one day there were alot of fitted caps and tees in the other side of the comic book store.

DAMN THIS STORE IS CRAZY!!
Major difference from B2S1 hahah

Even gots a barber shop in the back, very nice setup, will def head back there again.
Very chill dude(Randy?) over there.

Came home with a nice Fitted and a bunch of their business cards(FUNNY, Obama SF State ID ROFL) and a Lighter
happy.gif

^Hahaha thanks, boss. Yeah, we know that we kinda dropped the ball with B2S1, so this time around we tryina step our game up.. we're still working out somekinks but we're glad to hear some positive feedback.

Glad you like the business cards.. idea courtesy of Randy. Randy is one of the generals of the store; good dude.

Update: Pictures coming soon.

stopped by the shop. looks good, grabbed a business card and chopped it up a little with the dude DJing. Seems like a very chill spot. I'll definitely bechecking it out more often.
happy.gif

hmmmm...store sounds chill from what everyone is saying, i've never been to B2S1/Back2Square1 because it was pretty far. but since the new store is onocean i just might have to check it out.

From the front.

From the back. Nohomo.

From the side.

Back/stage.

You know what it is.

Fitting rooms, shout out to the fam over at Swamp & Bridges for the walls, check em out!

Cuts.

Light ups.

looking dope. will try to stop by soon. B2S1 was a lot closer to me, but wasn't any type of exciting at all. lol you guys really stepped your game up

Sorry, been M.I.A..

Yes we still got cerbae

We do not have kicks yet.. but we're working on it.

More new stuff coming!

Originally Posted by ijayyy

Does the lighters work good ? They look cheap lol
Damn first post and you talking if the lighters are wack?
roll.gif

Lighters are Lighters, plus they were free.....iunno about now, gotta drop by soon again
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom