Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

i think he's finding out that people dont respect his bars(which they shouldnt) and this is his way of justifying it

"but i got more money tho" "but i got a lot of cars and fly on private jets"

why he thinks anyone gives a **** about his bread is beyond me

unfortunately people do give a ****.... a pretty considerable **** at that... rap fans LOVE to money watch.

i think he's finding out that people dont respect his bars(which they shouldnt) and this is his way of justifying it

"but i got more money tho" "but i got a lot of cars and fly on private jets"

why he thinks anyone gives a **** about his bread is beyond me

I think what Hes saying is if you not consistently making good music,selling out shows etc, having "bars" doesnt mean ish because thats not what made him successful, making good music did

I think what Hes saying is if you not consistently making good music,selling out shows etc, having "bars" doesnt mean ish because thats not what made him successful, making good music did

Kendrick isn't doing that? Sold a **** load more than dreams and nightmares too.

real talk I was looking forward to Meek's album but when GKMC dropped and Dreams and Nightmares dropped like a week later I couldn't even listen to it.

real talk I was looking forward to Meek's album but when GKMC dropped and Dreams and Nightmares dropped like a week later I couldn't even listen to it.
same thing happen to me copped both but GKMC rebuked DN on my mp3 playr

Its funny how Pap gave Kdot two tracks, and Meek drops his, and K dot speaks on it directly. Its like a bum beggin for change you completely ignore as you go on to say what up to somebody that matters.

Last edited:
When GKMC dropped I couldn't listen to anything else for a few weeks

That first listen was crazy wish I could go back to it, hard to believe it's been about a year

Meek put himself in a very bad position, he's about to get Ja Ruled and his career was just about to flourish
laugh.gif
 ​
***** what are you talking about
laugh.gif
 ​
Meek and Kendrick's fanbases are like a Venn Diagram . . . the middle part is the internet . . . other than that they aren't even remotely in the same lane for someone to get Ja Rule'd . . .​
 ​
yall say some wild stuff . . . too ready for a ***** to not eat lol​
you only ridin for meek cuz if he gets obliterated you still gotta keep that screen name
laugh.gif
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​

He sounded stupid on that what else do you want me to talk about rant

I hate even hearing Rick Ross talk

I think Ross has been a negative influence on Meek.

Dude talks like he's auditioning for Scarface 2.

Meek's mixtape/album covers always have me interested in listening to his stuff, then I eventually have to see an audiologist after a handful of tracks.

Last edited:
exactly, and da more he tried to justify da fact that he's "winning" based on da money he's getting and not da bars

But Cassidy did the same thing to Gillie

He didn't say he was the best rapper, he said he was the hottest...making the most money......

Meek was proclaiming himself the hottest in the city without a deal, which helped get him with TI and then Ross, so what was he going to do with a deal?

That's why I find the whole situation with Cassidy funny, because he tried to do the same thing, not realizing his wave was going to fade and he burned a lot of bridges in the process. Meek has at least tried to use his fame to give back to Philly.

exactly, and da more he tried to justify da fact that he's "winning" based on da money he's getting and not da bars
But Cassidy did the same thing to Gillie

He didn't say he was the best rapper, he said he was the hottest...making the most money......

Meek was proclaiming himself the hottest in the city without a deal, which helped get him with TI and then Ross, so what was he going to do with a deal?

That's why I find the whole situation with Cassidy funny, because he tried to do the same thing, not realizing his wave was going to fade and he burned a lot of bridges in the process. Meek has at least tried to use his fame to give back to Philly.
give back to philly lol he's beefin with 1/2 da city...dunno how that happened either.

In NYC at least the hood rocks with Meek waaaay more than they do with Kendrick especially after that KONY line. I guarantee you the only people who went to his show were corny *** hipsters and transplants

give back to philly lol he's beefin with 1/2 da city...dunno how that happened either.

He just had a sports and entertainment seminar two weeks ago where he brought NFL, NBA(Dion Waiters, Morris twins....) and corporate execs there. He also does a lot of charity work in the city.

That's why the people still love him, despite the money talk.

Last edited:
i just noticed that the Empire State Building is on Meek's DC3 Cover. is he now reppin NYC? :lol:

In NYC at least the hood rocks with Meek waaaay more than they do with Kendrick especially after that KONY line. I guarantee you the only people who went to his show were corny *** hipsters and transplants
laugh.gif

no. to everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom