MEET THE BROWNS

antonlavey

Banned
They let this dude Tyler Perry have 2 shows on TV? Some dude is on there taking this fat old chick out on dates and simpin'. They are making jokes aboutbeing illiterate and country. ?Que parte del partido es esto?

indifferent.gif

word who's the white girl and why so many people up in that one crib. And how son walk right past her straight to the fat chick? no wonder women love tylerperry.

Ow who's the latin chick?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

word who's the white girl and why so many people up in that one crib. And how son walk right past her straight to the fat chick? no wonder women love tyler perry.

LITERALLY MY REACTION

i find this show rather amusing. it gives me a window into the life of african-americans.

word who's the white girl and why so many people up in that one crib. And how son walk right past her straight to the fat chick? no wonder women love tyler perry.

cause brown is running a retirement home but they taken care of the kids and the white girl on there supposed to be doin community service shelike a paris hilton type chick.

and for dude who said this gives him a look into black community you better look somewhere else cause i doubt any black person would live like brown i kno iwouldnt

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

i find this show rather amusing. it gives me a window into the life of african-americans.
thats why i hate the show, and figure thats what all races are thinking as they watch it
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

and SMH to you x2 sir!

Its too much like the his show House of payne, too much at one time. It's not different enough should have just left it at house of payne

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Its too much like the his show House of payne, too much at one time. It's not different enough should have just left it at house of payne
i kno thats what im sayin to

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Show looks exactly like his other show. Am I right?
Hence my asking the question, who signed off a second show for this dude. .

I don't know. The ratings must've been massive for House of Payne in order for TBS - the same network - to give him the green light onanother show that's exactly the same.

It's not even like dude's copying an original format here. House of Payne is just a generic comedy about a generic family, whose genericness comes fromall of them being generic caricatures/stereotypes. Meet the Browns just swaps out the damn actors.

Disclaimer - As long as I'm not forced to watch, I'm glad he and the actors are getting paid. But seriously here.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LITERALLY MY REACTION

this one gets me everytime
roll.gif
. I always make that reaction in reallife....

Honestly though, I thought this show(house of payne) was wack till i (was forced) to watch an episode...turns out it actually is funny.

Can we make this a Tyler Perry Unappreciation post? Like son said, glad these people have jobs but I'm really not a fan of his work.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

They let this dude Tyler Perry have 2 shows on TV? Some dude is on there taking this fat old chick out on dates and simpin'. They are making jokes about being illiterate and country. ?Que parte del partido es esto?

indifferent.gif

Has to be one of the most over used words on NT

The show is ok

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

bd5266336be6977c436bb0b56661be30918509e8.jpg
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i never saw what ppl liked in the whole tyler perry hoopla. but whatever. i watched one or two episodes of house of payne..its slightly amusing. nothing id eatdinner too tho.

Back
Top Bottom