Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

sick.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by SlimDoggieFresh

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by doyung9

Asian folks, we're taking the L on this one.
I agree.

Those guys look stupid.

Chicks don't even look korean or asian.
i agree. i live in K town myself and i think this is 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I agree with all you guys.

Asian people are barely in the media/entertainment, and now when we get a chance to break away from the stereotypes and show people a glimpse of Asian-Americans, this is how they show it.
smh.gif

People up there look like immature narcissistic arrogant morons
i dont mind it. It is for entertainment. The point is to get people to see something other than computer nerd math genius.
indeed.
looks like a train wreck...but Asians being depicted in non-stereotypical roles?... fine by me

I agree.

Those guys look stupid.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Asian people are barely in the media/entertainment, and now when we get a chance to break away from the stereotypes and show people a glimpse of Asian-Americans, this is how they show it.
smh.gif

i dont mind it. It is for entertainment. The point is to get people to see something other than computer nerd math genius.
indeed.
looks like a train wreck...but Asians being depicted in non-stereotypical roles?... fine by me

^ (Dirty) exactly...Jersey Shore perpetuated a lot of pre-existing stereotypes...this might blow a few minds
laugh.gif

^ (Dirty) exactly...Jersey Shore perpetuated a lot of pre-existing stereotypes...this might blow a few minds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I agree.

Those guys look stupid.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indeed.

I agree. There is very minimal representation of Asian Americans in the media. Asian males are always depicted as nerds and undersexed compared to other races. Hopefully, this show will stray away from that and put a new perspective on the way they are viewed.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I agree.

Those guys look stupid.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indeed.

I agree. There is very minimal representation of Asian Americans in the media. Asian males are always depicted as nerds and undersexed compared to other races. Hopefully, this show will stray away from that and put a new perspective on the way they are viewed.

Back
Top Bottom