Meet the New $100 Bill vol. dolla dolla bill y'all

i can already see someone paying with a new hundy at like applebees or some low establishment, and the waiter will be like '***** is this? we dont take monoploy money' 

I imagine all bills will eventually be changed. 

Here in Canada our 20, 50 and 100 are out with the new 5 and 10 to be dropping shortly.  

1 and 2 $ coins for the win. 

Who remembers all those fake $100s that went around LA in the mid-2000s?  The guy who made them had an American Greed episode made about him.

roll.gif

man stop 

All these "no need for cash" post are the reason america is in such high debt.
No one wants cash bc theyd rather use credited funds in order to live outside their means,

^
I mostly use my debit or cash. Only use my credit card if I don't have money for gas.

I always bring cash for barhopping and happy hour but end up spending too much or misplacing a few bucks.

All these "no need for cash" post are the reason america is in such high debt.
No one wants cash bc theyd rather use credited funds in order to live outside their means,

i think everyone is talking about debit cards, but sure lets go w/ that.

i think everyone is talking about debit cards, but sure lets go w/ that.

Credit is there on your debit card as well and im sure a lot of debit card users dont know the difference when they purchase goods.
Also, debit or credit, you are paying to spend your money.

I have a debit card.
I usually use it for gas, at the bar alone (for a tab), or if i forgot or have no cash.

Last edited:
Credit is there on your debit card as well and im sure a lot of debit card users dont know the difference when they purchase goods.
Also, debit or credit, you are paying to spend your money.

I have a debit card.
I usually use it for gas, at the bar alone (for a tab), or if i forgot or have no cash.

or you could pay your balance in full every month and rack up points for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom