Meetup stories? Jugs,funny incidents ect...

Haven't gone through most of this thread but I have the same question now that I did when I first saw it started:

What the hell is a jugs?  Is that just OP misspelling jux? 

Haven't gone through most of this thread but I have the same question now that I did when I first saw it started:

What the hell is a jugs?  Is that just OP misspelling jux? 

I thought OP meant "juug" which just means a come-up. But I could be wrong :lol:

For the dude who does that long meet up process at the bank. I see nothing wrong with it as long as he mentions it in the listing.

For big ticket items I've done meetups in the bank as well and put in the listing "please don't take this the wrong way but before I hand over the merchandise a bank teller will confirm that the money is legit" I don't know the buyer like that so its easy for them to pay with fake money, go on their way and I have no way of getting my stuff back. As a buyer id have no problem with a seller doing the same with me. I just think its a common courtesy for the seller to include it in the listing so that the buyer isn't completely caught off guard.

Random meet up in the parking lot....after dark....at the mall......why? I wanted playoff 12s.

Dude called my CG 11s fake...skated...text me a hour later saying "sorry, they were real."

indifferent.gif
 all because i didnt have the shoe horns.....................
indifferent.gif
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Craigslist...... Casual Encounters meet up...

So for about 2 months, I was browsing Craigslist casual encounters (free hookups) so I'd been getting some play but only actually went through with 1 prior encounter. It was me and my bro in the military we slayed this guys wife in front of him...

Anyway so 1 evening I was browsing and I saw an add I liked so I replied. She had no pic but had a decent description, she was a black female and said she was out of town and had a room for a few days. So I sent my usual pics, a shirtless pic and 1 of my golden rod. So after I sent it was pretty much out of sight out of mind. Its basically throwing your line in hopes of a fish to bite, nothing that you should let ruin your day or even your train of thought if you don't receive a reply....

So about 3am I get a text..... its the female I replied to, so shawty was like sorry I missed your response, but better late then never. So I'm just waking up to this text like damn where is this coming from. So I gather myself and send a reply and we chat and she sends me a few pics (solid 7.0) and she gives me her hotel room number.... So I'm a bit skeptical, its 3am and I'm about to drive 45min to meet some chick.... But my excitement and hornyness gets the best of me ( even though I'm sure I already got some that night) so I hop in the whip and head to meet this chick.

So I pull up to the hotel all hyped but kinda nervous, I'm thinking to myself what if this is a setup. So I text shawty and was like is it cool if I bring in my gun, just on some random **** to see what she says so she's like uys probably best if you didn't... So I knock on her room door and she opens it. She's wearing booty shorts and a T-shirt, I'm like damn.... So we chat for about 2min then U hit her with the Rico Suave and get her undressed, I gave her a pounding I don't think she could handle. I could tell she enjoyed a strong man like myself because she kept telling me how strong my hands were and every time I touched her she would moan and shake.

Long story short I gave her a hr worth of D a nice facial. Hopped in my car and smoked a blunt all the way home....

Reminds me of this story.

Back
Top Bottom