if i win i'm becoming a Republican
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

The older I get, the more im playing smh lol

Tell me about it..i hear " Benefits Older Pennsylvanians everyday" literally

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

If I won, man.... no words
this. I would honestly probably have a heart attack or pass out. I get scary chest pains already from regular day to day life
frown.gif

me too
embarassed.gif
feels bad man

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

If I won, man.... no words
this. I would honestly probably have a heart attack or pass out. I get scary chest pains already from regular day to day life
frown.gif

me too
embarassed.gif
feels bad man

So bofe of yall need to re-write that will and make me the inheritor of your estates before the drawing tonight! 
pimp.gif

I, personally, think the Lotto is fixed. I mean, does anyone know anyone personally that won the lotto? I mean a big jackpot win. Does anybody know anybody that know somebody personally that won a big ticket??

I was planning on playing this today, still ammunition even after that link.Wish I was on the first page

The thought is pretty scary, because no possible working class human, can know what it feels like to be that rich.

I would hyperventilate.

I recently started playing and have won 9 dollars. Man, one can dream. Everytime I check my numbers at 11 I'm like damn how come I ain't think of that number. Lol.

Ok question for you guys:If you did win, how would you handle your job? Would you keep working? Just disappear or do a Dave Chappelle type quit?I just got a new job that I actually like, I'd work a few days and just graciously bow out. I would only tell the chick that sits in the cubicle in front of me that I know with every inch of my soul likes me, but swears she's lesbian.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Ok question for you guys:

If you did win, how would you handle your job? Would you keep working? Just disappear or do a Dave Chappelle type quit?

I just got a new job that I actually like, I'd work a few days and just graciously bow out. I would only tell the chick that sits in the cubicle in front of me that I know with every inch of my soul likes me, but swears she's lesbian.

I highly doubt that.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Ok question for you guys:

If you did win, how would you handle your job? Would you keep working? Just disappear or do a Dave Chappelle type quit?

I just got a new job that I actually like, I'd work a few days and just graciously bow out. I would only tell the chick that sits in the cubicle in front of me that I know with every inch of my soul likes me, but swears she's lesbian.

I highly doubt that.

Really. I like this job. I wouldn't just quit out of courtesy and professionalism. Besides, I feel like if I won the lotto, no matter the amount, I would be the guy to blow it all and need a job in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom