MEGADETH COLLEZIONE vol. (the good ol' days) *updated*

damn, nice collection you got there.. wonder what you got for us in the AJ department
pimp.gif

that last picture is beautiful
heinys, supremes, tiffs, bucks, homeguns, stussys, jpacks, futuras, supas

that last picture is beautiful
heinys, supremes, tiffs, bucks, homeguns, stussys, jpacks, futuras, supas

I've always been a huge fan of your collection. MUCH respect from me for sticking to what you like and not what everyone else likes.

Everyone keeps saying nice SB's and what not. In my eyes, it's all your other pics > the last pic.

-Jermaine

I've always been a huge fan of your collection. MUCH respect from me for sticking to what you like and not what everyone else likes.

Everyone keeps saying nice SB's and what not. In my eyes, it's all your other pics > the last pic.

-Jermaine

wow i have some catching up to do on my jordan collection.. so many of the colorways! love it... and love the pippen 3's... gotta get me those.. your sick son but in a good way
wink.gif

wow i have some catching up to do on my jordan collection.. so many of the colorways! love it... and love the pippen 3's... gotta get me those.. your sick son but in a good way
wink.gif

Originally Posted by liljp361

wink.gif

thanks, even though it wasn't directed towards me.

Originally Posted by liljp361

wink.gif

thanks, even though it wasn't directed towards me.

Back
Top Bottom