Megan Fox's replacement on Transformers 3 down to three possible choices

Little did fox kno she was just eye candy, smh shr got upset and said something about I'm not put into use (acting wise) it's just all computer. She's still better than the other girls though

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Decker
pimp.gif

I read something that made a lot of sense.

Jennifers Body was a flop at theatres even though is starred Megan Fox. This just shows that her "sex appeal" doesnt automatically mean success.
Transformers has an almost cult like following. Megans absence from the next movie wont make or break the box office.

id say get Scarlett Jo and call it a day but she looks a lil too much older for a role like this. She a grown *@% lady.

Get Lima and its over

adriana-lima.0.0.0x0.447x661.jpg
adriana-lima.jpg

Shes the ONLY one that could measure up to Fox while enjoying the movie
laugh.gif

I don't want to suggest anyone I like. Once Shia kisses 'em on screen i'll be steamed...

Never thought Fox was that hot so I was like "meh".

In all honesty Michael Bay has been quoted saying he doessnt want the Actors to be the main focus of this one........Im sure that's why he casted her because shes not "wow" like megan was, he said he wants to go back to the true Fan base of Transformers and that's the story of the Autobots

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Gemma arterton >> both of them.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Get Lima and its over

Shes the ONLY one that could measure up to Fox while enjoying the movie
laugh.gif
Can't agree enough.

Wow decker looks like the leading competitor! Although why would they get rid of Megan!! Shes too beautiful! If no megan in transformers 3 Im not wasting my time in watching it in the theater!!!

it really doesn't matter if she can act or not, Bay just wants hot chicks to blow him in between takes. 

Back
Top Bottom