Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

kamuekcmo

Banned
The Melo 1.5 mid and low has already been confirmed for sometime this year... Im not big on the colors but I will take another white and orange pair for sure..... I hope we get the white and reds also...

But Whyyyyyyy? Carmelo's line has been trash with the exception of the 8 I believe.

I'd buy a 5.5 retro out of nostalgia. But first they need to do a proper release of the M7 Advance. One of the Bette looking sneakers in recent memory.

But Whyyyyyyy? Carmelo's line has been trash with the exception of the 8 I believe.
Yeah, i feel you on that.. Alot of trash is coming back out, wait till you see the new colors of the 6 rings...
mean.gif

Ain't nobody wearing the inline 'Melo product - is it the M7 or M8 btw?

Do these guys really believe that people want a low quality 1.5 Melo retro sneaker? Do people want any .5 sneakers?

so in other words you don't want JB to release any shoes........................
mean.gif

. only color I would cop in these is the white/red or black/red

Is it too hard for them to innovate? This was an outlet bound shoe when it first dropped and looked mad ugly on the feet. JB should've licked their wounds and moved on, bringing them back seems like they are 'trolling' their consumer base. What next - the Nu' Retro?

These are brutal but I remember when they were released they sold pretty well. Saw them on the court a lot when I was in college. I think they will do well in stores.

Back
Top Bottom