Melo Espn E:60 Spot

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Thanks a lot for posting this.

Still can't believe he wasn't named an All-Star last year...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This man have so much potential. He needs to grow up and mature. Like bron said he is a pro, he needs to start acting like one.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

This man have so much potential. He needs to grow up and mature. Like bron said he is a pro, he needs to start acting like one.
My thoughts exactly.. I remember when he went crazy in one of those Fiba tourneys..He was unconscious
smh.gif
And I won't get started on the wholeD.West over Melo #%%@%+%#..Still pissed about that.
smh.gif

Weak. All the stuff they claimed against him are small time illegal stuff that 80% of young people go through. Fight, driving under influence, smoking , etc .Once again ESPN is weak for airing this.

Yeah, he should've won ROY in '04, because he led a terrible Nuggets squad to the playoffs.

But yeah, Melo has the tools, but he always does a bone head move to ****** his growth. We all make mistakes, but he brings it on himself sometime.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Melo is my dude, watched him at Syracuse, favorite college player ever.

p1_carmelo-getty.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Word. Watching Melo beast at Syracuse made me a real college basketballfan. He's been my favorite player in the league since his rookie year. Hopefully he takes the next step.

yeah cuz Dirk is such a tough guy........

Originally Posted by Baalnood

This man have so much potential. He needs to grow up and mature. Like bron said he is a pro, he needs to start acting like one
it's like dudes on NT just missed the entire 2008-2009 season...

They saying that Melo was the leader of the USA team??? $%+% outta here with that...Kobe owned that team.

I've never liked Melo either, can't give a legit reason why, but I just don't.

Back
Top Bottom