Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

Went to my mall an hour early was second in line about 10 ppl total and it feels like everyone got their pair. Was on line at 10 said what the hell and tried to cop these on SNKRS and ended up getting cactus jacks.
Wore my Melo 12s to pick these up. Definitely ready to wear these, had both in 04 it was a must to do it again

F07ABF01-6A45-4BA4-9AF9-12B78421EE00.jpeg

With all the mayhem for the Travis Scott 4's this morning, these flew under the radar sort of (thank goodness). Definitely a suspenseful morning with the SNKRS app & Desktop server crashing and then add being hungover to the mix....

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 12.48.05 PM.png

Can’t find them on Swoosh, come on Nike

11.5 gone, **** you Nike.

Last edited:
Not sure if the Travis Scott release screwed up my account but I keep getting Forbidden Access trying to check these out...

So I just put these on feet and when I say THESE FEEL LUXURIOUS INSIDE, if anyone has them put them on and see what I’m talking about. It’s like they padded the hell out of these. Well worth the 206.

Nike.com has some sizes up just grabbed a 10.5 sorry if posted already wanted to put this up didnt have time to scroll through.

Seen my size was still up on NDC, went ahead and bought them smh... Wanted to wait for a restock, but I knew there was a chance I might not ever get so close to getting them again. On to the Last Shot’s!

15D7CBCA-EC19-43EC-93CE-6A5FBCBEF3BE.png
59E664C6-C5DD-4C0B-A9A6-48FF3B2837B1.jpeg

For those who have these in hand, how’s the quality?

Stopped by a FTL that had them on display, the light blue on the midsole is missing that “umph” no where near the color or quality that’s shown on the picture. I’ma wait until my pair comes in to decide wether to keep them or no, I hope I get a good pair. Been wanting these since I seen them like in 06’?

Are these sitting online? Tempted to get an 11 off Swoosh and then just swap online with another site for an 11.5.

Not seeing these on any sites. The whole 8-11 being mass produced is getting real old yo, it's always the 13, then the 12 and then the 11.5 to go.

Are these sitting online? Tempted to get an 11 off Swoosh and then just swap online with another site for an 11.5.

Not seeing these on any sites. The whole 8-11 being mass produced is getting real old yo, it's always the 13, then the 12 and then the 11.5 to go.
If you can I’d grab it. My plan was to grab these at sub 100 but I didn’t see them anywhere upon release. They ain’t eem in footlockers around the way. I got a little nervous and just snatched up a pair at swoosh price.

Screw JB for making these a quickstrike. I really wanted these but of course I took an L on SNKRS. Idk why these couldn’t hit foot apps :angry::smh:. Yes I’m salty :lol:.

Congrats to everyone who copped though :nthat:.Hope they don’t pull da same stunt with da last shots :rolleyes.

Screw JB for making these a quickstrike. I really wanted these but of course I took an L on SNKRS. Idk why these couldn’t hit foot apps :angry::smh:. Yes I’m salty :lol:.

Congrats to everyone who copped though :nthat:.Hope they don’t pull da same stunt with da last shots :rolleyes.
They probrobly will. Every Jordan Retro release seems to be limited. I’m kicking myself for taking the last few years for granted.

Back
Top Bottom