Melo Knicks PE M7 Royal/Black/Orange/White

I really like these and I havent liked a Melo shoe since the 5.5. Im sure they'll be too limited for me to grab a pair tho
*sidenote* were the "Cranberry" ones scrapped?

I really like these and I havent liked a Melo shoe since the 5.5. Im sure they'll be too limited for me to grab a pair tho

Originally Posted by L7OSER

cranberry joints dropped months ago...i aint cop cuz i wasn't feeling that clear sole...

Originally Posted by L7OSER

cranberry joints dropped months ago...i aint cop cuz i wasn't feeling that clear sole...

Sorry but does anyone know where I can get a review of the 5.5's or even just give me there own personal opinion. Just picked up a pair on ebay for £12 (Absoloute steal) says they were only worn once and they arrived today and its probably right. A lil mud on soles but apart from that they are perfect.

Sorry but does anyone know where I can get a review of the 5.5's or even just give me there own personal opinion. Just picked up a pair on ebay for £12 (Absoloute steal) says they were only worn once and they arrived today and its probably right. A lil mud on soles but apart from that they are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom