Melody From New York. A Combo Of PR & DR Vol God Bless America (Pr/DR Girls Only)

I see her in da heightz at least once every 2 weeks or so...let's just say she's REAL

Photogenic.......seein her in person she a 7, smashable sure...but she always rockin

Those EXTRA cheap 9.99 brazilian stretchy pants that look like jeans..zodiak cheapo heels

Excessive makeup, and oily greasy hair......like that's real talk a solid slide/jumpoff if anything off

Da bench.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by dreaface

ok, ok... she one of those girls you need to invest in... she could be a 7 or an 8 if she redid the hair and the make up... if she fixed that, im sure alot of guys in here would be mad they passed her up.
and this is coming from a gurl...

Pics of DAT $## for reference...
fixed
Fixed

laugh.gif

I think I seen her on Halloween, and she was myspace friend for a long time, plus she has multiple fake pages

O.P. needs 2 admit you dropped the ball, and NT is clearly making him aware
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Idk what you see in her OP... I'd smash but like that other dude said, dusn't say much.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Wow I put an apostrophe and everything lol... Ima blame it on that its kinda late
tongue.gif

Blame it on not being the brightest crayon in the box. What you are trying to say is "doesn't."

That broad is disgusting. Look like she works at a bodega or a hair salon. #%!% outta here talking about she's known in NYC. That broad is on LocalHookupz.

Originally Posted by Late80s

shes the girl who sued Hawaiian Tropic Zone in NYC

iwas just bout to post this
roll.gif

her myspace comments was full of hate after that droppped

would check her page everyday just to watch the hate
laugh.gif

but she straight CHONGA STATUS

I'LL PIPE THO

I GOT A BETTER DR/PR COMBO THO

...BUT THATS OFF LIMITS..YESS CUFFING

wink.gif

yall buggin

im a half white boy who looks white , and i love girls in NY that are ODEEE spanish from da hick girls to da pr girls

i could marry a girl like that

Back
Top Bottom