MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH CLUB

605480_thumbs_up_with_clipping_path%5B9%5D.jpg

You won't be getting too many responses to this thread given the fact that we have topics like "I just poked a girl on facebook, what should I donext?" but good for you sir.

i have always wondered how people do this. dont others notice two of you guys going in the bathroom?

Pics of chick, stewardess, any other females on plane or this is ducktales....

X2 Homey ..
Also in a Jones Beach and Pool in dead smack summer ..
Front of a Church
Her Parents Bed
Elevator
Mall Changing room
Movies
Freeway pull over the side (I95)
Work (plenty of times)
Club (dance floor corner Once top, second full)
Etc etc etc ...

Nothing better than that rush ..

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

You won't be getting too many responses to this thread given the fact that we have topics like "I just poked a girl on facebook, what should I do next?" but good for you sir.
laugh.gif

it's on my to do list...

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

i have always wondered how people do this. dont others notice two of you guys going in the bathroom?
depending on the plane .. bathrooms are usually at the very back and it's not like both of you are going in at the same time .. one goes in,the fem of course because she has to take more than the guy just whipping it out and then the guys follow about 2-3 minutes later ... wuala ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

depending on the plane .. bathrooms are usually at the very back and it's not like both of you are going in at the same time .. one goes in, the fem of course because she has to take more than the guy just whipping it out and then the guys follow about 2-3 minutes later ... wuala ...

Looks easy, but how do you get out? and what if there's someone waiting to use it?

Nice accomplishment, unless its ducktales..Im part of the underground railroad club
pimp.gif
, NYC subway cars on weekend nights ftw..

I can barely fit into an airplane bathroom, how do you fit two people in there??? I would end up like Clark Griswold in European Vacation with all that bluetoilet stuff all over my pants....

good work by the way...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

depending on the plane .. bathrooms are usually at the very back and it's not like both of you are going in at the same time .. one goes in, the fem of course because she has to take more than the guy just whipping it out and then the guys follow about 2-3 minutes later ... wuala ...

Looks easy, but how do you get out? and what if there's someone waiting to use it?
that's what i always wondered.

one time a couple went into the handicapped bathroom together at my job
sick.gif
didnt even try to be shady

X2 Homey ..
Also in a Jones Beach and Pool in dead smack summer ..
Front of a Church
Her Parents Bed
Elevator
Mall Changing room
Movies
Freeway pull over the side (I95)
Work (plenty of times)
Club (dance floor corner Once top, second full)
Etc etc etc ...

Nothing better than that rush ..

Ever been caught?

I have the worst luck in the world...

once at a parking structure, I was about to be done when I see a security guard walking through the side of my car... worst $#^ ever!

and another time we pulled up at a rest stop and out of nowhere I see this car going inside I look back, and its a cop, I push her off and Im pretending to beon the phone while the cop is
flashing his light towards my car...
nothing happened tho, just got shook and super embarrassed..

She was 18 and I was 17 btw
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

The same way you went in - 1 at a time .. there's usually 2 bathroom so the chances of someone being there waiting are 50/50 ..last time I did it there was someone, I knew she knew what was going on, but I was like .. oh there's someone in there she be out in a sec and kept itmoving .. even if they know what went on, wth are they going to say .. probably go back to their seats and gossip, but who cares they are strangers to me andthe chances of us meeting again are slim to none ....

Back
Top Bottom