Memorable Music Videos (Any genre)

Figured Hip-Hop would be easier so I decided to expand it. What are your favorite music videos? After seeing it did it make you like the song more? Did it do the opposite and make you hate it? Here's a few from me

Probably my favorite video ever :pimp:, **** was so smooth and the ladies looked quite lovely (Fully clothed at that). Also funny that this **** was a glorified BBC commercial :lol:

The video that made fall for her, Alicia Keys was so damn bad man :pimp:. She still is but music just is not the same for whatever reason. This whole scenario is dope as ****. I wish a waitress would pull something like this, might wife her on the spot. Props to Yasin as well

Cant find the whole video (copyright) but this might be the first AMV ever. Didn't even know it was official till I saw it on MTV years ago. 3 excellent verses but Starks murdered it:nthat:

This **** was so dope that when I first saw it I thought Common was apart of the group:lol:. A classic video of a classic song from a classic album. Very straight forward visuals, glad they shot it in the cold

:pimp::pimp: Prime Curren$y, this video was so dope from the car to the chick to the random Jet Life members. If I had to put someone on to him for the first time then this song would be a perfect start point. His flow was effortless on this. :nthat:

These are just a few, feel free to share

:rofl:This is a hip-hop heads video. If this came out today it would be very problematic for obvious reasons but I love this song regardless. First chick was :pimp: but they all were bad though

**** was legendary :nthat:, just a raw *** song with raw *** visuals:pimp:

:nthat:The visuals in this were dope as ****, P and Lupe was on some other **** with their outfits as well:pimp:. Best part was when his fly *** girl made him put the Atari down to do housework:rofl:. She picked the controller right up and got to playing. This album was in every clothing/sneaker boutique when it came out

Theirs a few videos that I will probably post from this group but this means the most:nthat:. Blew my mind when I found they were twins, their are so many grade school desk that were beat to death due to this song. Rap game aint **** without the Re-Up Gang

This **** gets mad burn every summer even till this day:pimp:, Amerie is :pimp: love that girl. This video fits the song so perfectly, you could legit put this from anyone's perspective as they walk around town

Last edited:

Never forget that Drake got the inspiration to spend the music video budget check for God’s Plan from Blink182.

Back
Top Bottom