Memorable NBA Brawls: Knicks v. Suns 1993 NOW W/ VIDEO & SOUND

KNICKS VS. SUNS BRAWL, 1993
July 13, 2009, 1:55 pm
Filed under: Bread City,New York Knicks,Phoenix Suns | Tags: John Starks, 1990s NBA, Kevin Jonson, Doc Rivers, Brawl

Warmup windbreakers tearing, assistant coaches flying everywhere. Greg Anthony snuffs KJ, and still keeps his silk shirt fresh, pre-dress code. Starks does his signature fight move, a.k.a forehead-to-forehead trash talking. Even Rolando Blackman gets up off the bench looking for some, so you know it’s good.

At the time, Phoenix and New York were the two best teams in their respective divisions. The league handed out $160,000 in fines.

The brawl doesn’t really get going until the 4:00 minute mark, but it’s worth watching the fight-before-the-fight, if only to see how funny Danny Ainge looks when he’s mad.

Gotta love the clean deco lines on that 90s Suns court design.

KNICKS SUNS BRAWL

laugh.gif
at Greg Anthony and his Rocky Maivia shirt

KNICKS VS. SUNS BRAWL, 1993
July 13, 2009, 1:55 pm
Filed under: Bread City,New York Knicks,Phoenix Suns | Tags: John Starks, 1990s NBA, Kevin Jonson, Doc Rivers, Brawl

Warmup windbreakers tearing, assistant coaches flying everywhere. Greg Anthony snuffs KJ, and still keeps his silk shirt fresh, pre-dress code. Starks does his signature fight move, a.k.a forehead-to-forehead trash talking. Even Rolando Blackman gets up off the bench looking for some, so you know it’s good.

At the time, Phoenix and New York were the two best teams in their respective divisions. The league handed out $160,000 in fines.

The brawl doesn’t really get going until the 4:00 minute mark, but it’s worth watching the fight-before-the-fight, if only to see how funny Danny Ainge looks when he’s mad.

Gotta love the clean deco lines on that 90s Suns court design.

KNICKS SUNS BRAWL

laugh.gif
at Greg Anthony and his Rocky Maivia shirt

90's knicks. we may not beat you, but we will BEAT you
laugh.gif

thug NBA > diva NBA

but this thread is worthless without a video.

90's knicks. we may not beat you, but we will BEAT you
laugh.gif

thug NBA > diva NBA

but this thread is worthless without a video.

ehh no sound, but better than nothing.

the video was hard to find, I've been searching for years for the video.
laugh.gif

ehh no sound, but better than nothing.

the video was hard to find, I've been searching for years for the video.
laugh.gif

Laugh at his shirt now
laugh.gif
but back then, that shirt was hot. I had a similar styled shirt when I was young.

don't mean to keep threadjacking but the knicks fighting is always entertaining lol 

Laugh at his shirt now
laugh.gif
but back then, that shirt was hot. I had a similar styled shirt when I was young.

don't mean to keep threadjacking but the knicks fighting is always entertaining lol 

Back
Top Bottom