Memorial Day Friends and Family 30% Off Footlocker, Champs, Footaction

so i found a store by me that has the black stealths, but the guy said he wouldnt give me the discount he would only give me some free stuff like socks andmaybe a insole...pfff i walked out, went to footlocker they had the grey stealths and he said they were available for the 30% so that ticked me off a little

but then i seen these and got em for 65

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

so i found a store by me that has the black stealths, but the guy said he wouldnt give me the discount he would only give me some free stuff like socks and maybe a insole...pfff i walked out, went to footlocker they had the grey stealths and he said they were available for the 30% so that ticked me off a little

but then i seen these and got em for 65

pimp.gif
nice. didn't even know this one was out yet. didn't see themlast f&f, but if i see them this time i'm definitely gettin them.

yea thanks, he said they just the got them yesterday

i want the black/purp ones next gotta find em b4 the weekend is over.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

does So Cal still have the kobe 2k4's in stores?

Yeah my spot in socal still has them..... but for retail price ever since they came out.

Any spots in San Diego area have those WICKED
devil.gif
Sharkleys posted by Joe Billionarie?? Joe, where are you located?, cuz those are SICCKKKKKK!!!
pimp.gif

kobehead...theyw ere on sale once or twice but not for the past F&F sales (i would say the last 3). i went today and the same story.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Any spots in San Diego area have those WICKED
devil.gif
Sharkleys posted by Joe Billionarie?? Joe, where are you located?, cuz those are SICCKKKKKK!!!
pimp.gif

im from houston, check ur local champs or footlocker they just came in this week the guy said.

No shoes, but lots of clothes.

5 pairs of Jordan shorts. $6.99 each!

T-shirts for $6.99

2 more Lakers swingman jerseys. (No, not a bandwagon fan. Got like 25 others. Just missing the gold Fisher and Odom jerseys.) Odom one came out to like $26because it was Reebok.

a lot of shoes still for retail at the FootLocker I visited which is a disappointment IMO, they never seem to mark down prices

ended up getting some NB 990's for $29.99 before discount and a National away cap

Whatever happened to the good ol' days of online purchasing? I guess that internet thing really was just a fad.

I swear I have enough JB shorts and socks to last a lifetime, but it's so tempting at crazy prices like that.

And none of those shorts are really appealing to me, at all, but for prices like they start to look a lot better.

GS... where did you pick up the Lincecum shirt? Sunvalley Mall didn't have any Giants team shirts. Thanks man.

picked up a pair of kobes at footlocker for 90. idk how cuz they were marked at 140. whatever im not complaining. guess the girl at the register thought i wascute so she gave me the extra ten off. those shoes are like pillows on me feet. kinda upset i had to settle for the black ones cuz my store wouldnt help me getthe MPLS cuz they are lazy even though i had the SKU. w.e i needed a nice black shoe

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

No shoes, but lots of clothes.

5 pairs of Jordan shorts. $6.99 each!

T-shirts for $6.99

2 more Lakers swingman jerseys. (No, not a bandwagon fan. Got like 25 others. Just missing the gold Fisher and Odom jerseys.) Odom one came out to like $26 because it was Reebok.

Nice pickups and steals. Which store had all that and where?

yea just listen to fox and print it out...i got like a hundred of the in store coupons for each store..they need the sales. so yea go in there and have funspending!!

Has anyone seen these @ any stores?
18397012zxt1.jpg

I bought THESE a few weeks back, but I like the other colorway better.
xl318397103cv1.jpg

i didnt see any of those at the stores they still had the first few pairs that released + the black/blue pair

but tomorrow im heading to a big champs and hopefully i can find the neons or the black/purp

but try champs or footlocker

the footaction i went to didnt have any sharkleys

Back
Top Bottom