Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

laugh.gif

All of their guys getting banged up. Butler already out, Young hurt his thumb, Bledsoe and Moe hurt their arms. 

#$%@ a playoff Chris Paul. You know, the guy who had homecourt advantage going back to New Orleans for game 3 last year and proceeded to lose 3 out of 4. Or how about the time where he's up 3-2 and fails to drop the hammer not once but twice including game 7 at his house. 

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yes, no one dare be critical of the Clippers.. OR ELSE!

Why do you even exist in here? 
NYK fan
laugh.gif
 oh ok now I get it.
I exist because I have the ability to discuss and post about teams other than the one I support. In comparison to you, who only seems able to discuss things related to the Clippers and a large amount of your posts are addressing all of "your haters". 
Also, my support of the Knicks has nothing to do with this. I know it's an elementary response, so I can see why you like it.. but it doesn't really matter here. 

Even though we lost one thing made my night. The way Memphis held off on celebrating until the last minute. That crowd looked scared after the greatest comeback on sunday LOL.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

All of their guys getting banged up. Butler already out, Young hurt his thumb, Bledsoe and Moe hurt their arms. 

#$%@ a playoff Chris Paul. You know, the guy who had homecourt advantage going back to New Orleans for game 3 last year and proceeded to lose 3 out of 4. Or how about the time where he's up 3-2 and fails to drop the hammer not once but twice including game 7 at his house. 
Been saying it for years.
Playoff Chris Paul looks other worldly when he has Andrew Bynum guarding him.

LOL Clippers fans are pretty ugly too

Memphis need to wrap this up in game 4

LOL Deandre Jordan only know how to score with alley oops

Originally Posted by thapointguy

That fat kid is the new face for S&T. The other fat kid from New Jersey has nothing on this guy.
laugh.gif

naw that fat dude from the nets game can never be beat. son had the out of body experience 
laugh.gif

Folks are ruthless...now fan attractiveness is a determining factor in playoff success.  No wonder Utah is gettings smashed.

That FT disparity is huge, but it will most likely even out over the course of the series and even more so in LA.

Chris Webber was my man back in the day...him and Hubie Brown have to be the most awkward pairing for commentary, but it works and they compliment each other well.  

This series should go 6 or 7 and is one of the more entertaining first round match ups. 

CP3 hasn't looked right this series. He's gotta be fighting through an injury.

What is going thru Hollins head having Conley guarding CP at any point??
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Yes, no one dare be critical of the Clippers.. OR ELSE!

Why do you even exist in here? 
NYK fan
laugh.gif
 oh ok now I get it.
I exist because I have the ability to discuss and post about teams other than the one I support. In comparison to you, who only seems able to discuss things related to the Clippers and a large amount of your posts are addressing all of "your haters". 
Also, my support of the Knicks has nothing to do with this. I know it's an elementary response, so I can see why you like it.. but it doesn't really matter here. 
You were better off just saying that IYO the Miami/NY series has been meaningless and boring so you decided to troll the Clips/Grzz playoff thread since you have so much time on your baby hands. You really making NYK fans seem like a hopeless fanbase. 
laugh.gif

BTW you clearly know nothing about my posts bc I rarely ever address the haters that often but do you son.

My sincerest condolences.
pimp.gif

I forgot to bring this up yesterday, but I was sitting near the Clippers bench and some of the stuff that went down....
When Paul went to the bench during one of the quarters (believe in the 2nd half), this lady was talking trash to him because he kept complaining on the bench. Then, CP3 turned around and said "Shut up" and just looked at for like 15 straight seconds
roll.gif
 . That's when it got ugly. The lady looked like she had a lot of plastic surgery done, so here's the convo:

Paul: "you need to sit down with that fake +%# body of yours" 

Lady:  "you know you like it!"

Paul: "hell naw, i already got a wife"

random fans jump in: you know you want her Paul. you can't handle her

Paul: I don't need that. 

*Paul stands up*

Paul: Guess how much money I make? *Paul repeatedly says it*

Fans begin to quiet down 
roll.gif

I'm surprised security didn't step in because I thought players couldn't say stuff back. 

And that fat !@# kid never comes to the game with anyone. He's always coming by himself and always bragging. I was sitting close by during one of our games in the season and he was just shutting down everything this other little kid kept saying. The little kid would be like "I just got an OJ Mayo jersey" and the fat boy would say "yea, i got a bunch of them and all of them are signed" 
laugh.gif
. He may be a 40 yr old man, just short and fat because I never see him with an adult.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

LOL Clippers fans are pretty ugly too

Memphis need to wrap this up in game 4

LOL Deandre Jordan only know how to score with alley oops
You do know that the Clippers won game 1, right? Last time I checked, a team needs to win 4 games to take a series, so nobody is wrapping it up in game 4. 

You know we're gonna protect our homecourt.

Wish I could go to the game. 
ohwell.gif

Let's get the W ClipperNation!

2-1

Back
Top Bottom