Clippers- 2
Grizzlies-

FLOOR:
Clippers- 4
Grizzlies- 2

STARE:
Clippers- 2
Grizzlies-

They lose a lot of games because Griffin can't shoot free throws. Or shoot, period. Or play within a halfcourt offense. Or defend. Or do anything fundamentally sound.

He just doesn't fit well enough with Paul and Jordan. Clippers fans should be rooting for a trade because it makes all the sense in the world and he obviously has a ton of value.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

They lose a lot of games because Griffin can't shoot free throws. Or shoot, period. Or play within a halfcourt offense. Or defend. Or do anything fundamentally sound.

He just doesn't fit well enough with Paul and Jordan. Clippers fans should be rooting for a trade because it makes all the sense in the world and he obviously has a ton of value.

Many people won't agree/understand that, but i get where you're coming from

Kevin Cleveland:
It almost sounds like you're saying all he can do is dunk, deflect passes, and do Kia commercials.

Wow
indifferent.gif

Diehard clip fan but I call it how I see it. I don't care if he drops 20 and 10 on a nightly basis. Blake is weak as @!%%.

Back
Top Bottom