MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES VS. MIAMI HEAT GAME THREAD 5 P.M. CST

Its always exciting to watch OJ and Wade go up against each other. It was pretty fun to watch last season and they split the season series. It shoulddefinitely be a good game. It will say alot for Memphis if they can bounce back after a terrible game against OKC.

The Grizzlies need to pound the ball inside and make everyone not named Wade make shots.

Go Grizzlies
pimp.gif

if beasley starts at pf against randolph, he should definitely abuse him. Oneal will give gasol a tough time.

marc and paus parents are going through a divorce right now so that's probably why marc has been so out of it te past few games.

I'm interested to see if conley keeps up his good play. I think heisley is trying to boost his trade value right now because he was saying how disappointedhe's been with conley this year. He also said they will definitely go in a different direction if it keeps up and that they plan on being very active atthe deadline.

I wouldn't mind Andre Miller. He could provide another veteran presence that the team needs. He helped the Nuggets and Sixers get to the playoffs, so hehas experience guiding young teams. His contract isn't bad either, expires after next season like Randolph's. Only downsides are he needs the ball inhis hands a lot to be effective and is an even worst perimeter shooter than Conley.

I'm sure Portland would be interested. They need someone to cheer up Oden
laugh.gif

playing conley and hoping his trade value goes up is an good move.
call me an hater, you're not getting much out of him. i remember that ridc. proposal, where you offered conley and someone else for an first rounder
laugh.gif
smh.gif

marc and paus parents are going through a divorce right now so that's probably why marc has been so out of it te past few games.
roll.gif

so you want to explain why paul has been killing the past few games?

^ Hes not a starter. That is a good move but MEM already said hes not the answer so he will ride bench on his new team

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

How/why do you even know this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

playing conley and hoping his trade value goes up is an good move.
call me an hater, you're not getting much out of him. i remember that ridc. proposal, where you offered conley and someone else for an first rounder
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Says the guy that keeps proposing TMac for Duhon, Mobley and Jeffries
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I kid.

^those are jokes! duhon+mobley's insured + expiring contract has way more value then conley for sure.
i cant think of any other team that can make an even trade for tmac either way.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

How/why do you even know this?
laugh.gif

it was reported on the grizz site. the team has alot of spanish followers, so we get alot of news like that.

so you want to explain why paul has been killing the past few games?
how did i know the exact same person was going to come in here and say the same EXACT thing?
laugh.gif

that's an ignorant comment. marc is the younger of the two and if i'm correct his parents still live in memphis because they have a younger son inschool here too. he interacts with them probably alot more than pau does since he's all the way in hollywood. i'm not saying that's the onlyreason, but he really looked like he didn't want to play saturday. he's usually the only one that wants to play.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

you talking about when i said i wanted to move up in the draft to get a top 2 pick? i'm pretty sure i said rudy/oj, conley and memphis lottopick if they were in the lottery. conley shows that he can easily start in this league and be a good pg. he's just not consistent and slacks off. he did itagainst westbrook who is supposedly a great defender and a quick guard. conley was going around him so easy and it pissed me off because he doesn't do thatEVERY game.

Originally Posted by BangDak

^those are jokes! duhon+mobley's insured + expiring contract has way more value then conley for sure.
i cant think of any other team that can make an even trade for tmac either way.

and don't say that has more value than anything. when memphis had kwame's expiring deal along with an insured player, a few other young players withpackaged picks to offer someone, you would say "why would anyone wanna do that" crap.
laugh.gif
you like to get on me about my homerism, but you're just as bad at times.

that's an ignorant comment. marc is the younger of the two and if i'm correct his parents still live in memphis because they have a younger son in school here too. he interacts with them probably alot more than pau does since he's all the way in hollywood. i'm not saying that's the only reason, but he really looked like he didn't want to play saturday. he's usually the only one that wants to play.
like i have said many times your homer +*% will make any excuess any the book for ANYONE on your horse $@$% team

is the waterboy going through some problems at home also? i think he bring the water out late the other night

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that's an ignorant comment. marc is the younger of the two and if i'm correct his parents still live in memphis because they have a younger son in school here too. he interacts with them probably alot more than pau does since he's all the way in hollywood. i'm not saying that's the only reason, but he really looked like he didn't want to play saturday. he's usually the only one that wants to play.
like i have said many times your homer +*% will make any excuess any the book for ANYONE on your horse $@$% team

is the waterboy going through some problems at home also? i think he bring the water out late the other night
hope you not making excuses for d.rose and the bulls who have a more experienced team, but still playing like !#@#.

memphis looking great. i figured they would come out focused this game. hope they can continue playing well because they usually let teams back in.

i just don't understand why some of you don't see it. this team is good.

oj already with 10 points. i was expecting a big game from him tonight against dwade.

Memphis has been playing very well as of late.

OJ and company look good after one. ZBo with the 3 to end the quarter

Back
Top Bottom