MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES VS. MIAMI HEAT GAME THREAD 5 P.M. CST

if hes too inconsistent, why would he deserve to start? i dont see his ceiling that high.
and im a homer, i admit it, but no where near the extent to where you are.

Zach to Rudy
pimp.gif

Grizz are looking as though they can be a playoff team as of right now. Juice monster,Gay,and mike are all playing in cohesion finally it seems.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bhz, you're really going to take every opportunity to defend your team arent you?

rudy catching fire i see
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bhz, you're really going to take every opportunity to defend your team arent you?

rudy catching fire i see
pimp.gif
i'm just going to continue to let the season do the talking. the grizz aren't going to play below .500 ball the rest of the season.

rudy with 39
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

the grizz aren't going to play below .500 ball the rest of the season.
laugh.gif

wanna bet?

you don't think the grizz can win 28-30 out of the next 59 games? let's see 10-13 right now and that will put me right at my prediction early in theseason. they're 9-5 after starting 1-8, so they have room to have a few collapses as long as they go back to winning.

Spoelstra is complete basura as a head coach. Im going to need Riley to come back to the bench once the Heaters get a more compentat team next summer...

wanna bet?
sure

you don't think the grizz can win 28-30 out of the next 59 games?
28 would not be over .500, though. 29 neither.

30 games from here on out...

i'm starting after their 1-8 start. they are 9-5 after the win in miami. add that record on to the .500.

that's basically 14 + 59 = 73. half of 59 is basically 30.

they already have 9 wins and 5 losses, so they will have to win 28 out of the next 59 games which means they can lose around 31. they are already 4 games over.500 after their bad start. if you don't want to do it that way then its fine with me.

37-36 = 73 games total

what are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

you said they won't play below .500 the rest of the year...that would mean going 30-29.....?

what are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

you said they won't play below .500 the rest of the year...that would mean going 30-29.....?

laugh.gif

It doesn't matter. I was holding on to the current 14 games that have played after the 1-8 start. Since they 9-5 right now, I was keeping up with thatrecord for the rest of the season because thats basically the record after A.I. left.

I found that to have a different meaning.

I'm not throwing in these games that you won already.
laugh.gif

I found that to have a different meaning.

I'm not throwing in these games that you won already.
laugh.gif

ah #+%%. well, i guess i should've made it more clear. i was just sticking with my prediction for the most part which they were on pace for. if we start itright now at 0-0, then they would exceed my expectations and win more games than i thought.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom