Men are more OBSESSED w/ V-Day than Women

I'm sure of it.

There has been numerous threads about guys wondering if they should take out a JO, ask the ex what she's doing, what should they get their girl, ect. I can understand, to you, this holiday is all about getting some %@%, but seriously, you need a thread on NT to figure out what you should do to get it?

Girls truly dont care about this holiday. We all know it's B.S.

Chocolate, flowers, and card.

It's really not that difficult guys.

Happy All-Star Weekend!!!
pimp.gif

Only reason men care is because women care so much about it.

If women didn't give men grief for not doing anything special for 'valentines day' then me wouldn't care. They wouldn't obsess about it.

They only care because women care.
Girls truly dont care about this holiday. We all know it's B.S.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the only reason there seem to be guys making threads about it...is cuz this a male dominated board, of course a couple dudes are gonna be lost or have questions...now continue on lil lady.

Women really dont care. We just want you to acknowledge the holiday and be nice.

That's it. We dont care.

It's not like a birthday or Christmas or anything and we understand that.

yeh yall don't care until yall friends brag about what some guy did for them ... then yall get all jealous

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Women really dont care. We just want you to acknowledge the holiday and be nice.

That's it. We dont care.

more lies...

That's it. We dont care.

No thats just not true at all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You may not care, but i've seen my mother, aunts, female cousins, and friends get plenty tight when they don't get some type of special treatment on Valentine's day, not mention my past ex's and my Wife now have made it point to let me know that Valentines does mean something to them.

No dudes ain't got to go crazy for V-day be women in general expect some sort of display of love and affection from their significant other...

That's it. We dont care.

You might not care, but there are millions of other girls out there who have been brainwashed by Kay Jewelers and Hallmark. And they REALLY care about February 14th.

Sorry Katie, this kinda backfired on you. I wish girls didn't care about this day but they do, so I have to. Even a little bit.

OP you say you all don't care,but yet you say you just want us to acknowledge the day?
How's that possible?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

That's it. We dont care.

You might not care, but there are millions of other girls out there who have been brainwashed by Kay Jewelers and Hallmark. And they REALLY care about February 14th.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yeh yall don't care until yall friends brag about what some guy did for them ... then yall get all jealous

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom