Men Open Fire into Public Bus

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Unbelievable....that mother should lose her child and go to jail for the rest of her life. EVERYONE involved who is on trial, should get the death penalty. They bring nothing to society and we'd be better off w/o any of them on this earth.

word.
This doesnt happen in Canada 
wink.gif

Dude couldnt even pull that m16 or whatever it was out his pants..

30t6p3b.gif
@ this though, dudes really risking their lives/freedom over that foolishness
30t6p3b.gif

Dude should have minded his business, but he def didnt deserve to get shot at.

The defense is trying to get the assault charge dropped because nobody was assaulted. IF the defense lawyer is good, the most they are going to see is weapons possession. They wont do much time unless they have priors..

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I dont agree with strangers trying to tell you whether you should physically discipline your child and then threaten to report you about it

but damn that %@%+ def. didnt deserve getting fired at with an AR
30t6p3b.gif

That's some sad %@%+ the mom pulled off
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

glad nobody was hurt

all of this

but dude jumpin on the bus driver tripped me the @#*@ out...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Stepped on that little kid's head to climb all over the bus driver 
eek.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

The whole situation is completely stupid though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

eek.gif
Peaches just called in the COD-style curb strike on my guy
...and these cats show up drawing Somali Pirate issue firearms right out of their pockets.
eek.gif

Not a single damb given about human life.

*crosses Philly off the vacation list*

roll.gif

....im still tripping on dude jumping on top of the bus driver.

"Oracle eros, *%**%* don't even run for cover right" from "Hungry" by Common

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I dont agree with strangers trying to tell you whether you should physically discipline your child and then threaten to report you about it

but damn that %@%+ def. didnt deserve getting fired at with an AR
30t6p3b.gif

That's some sad %@%+ the mom pulled off
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

glad nobody was hurt

Agreed.

Dude's throwing their lives away over some nonsense.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Unbelievable....that mother should lose her child and go to jail for the rest of her life. EVERYONE involved who is on trial, should get the death penalty. They bring nothing to society and we'd be better off w/o any of them on this earth.

indifferent.gif
The death penalty tho? For firing a gun?
indifferent.gif
Yes, the death penalty.  It's not just firing a gun, dont act dumb.  It's firing a gun recklessly into a bus full of people, not firing a gun at a shooting range.  These people bring nothing to society except stupidity and I agree it would be better without them.

Originally Posted by Heshua

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yes, the death penalty.  It's not just firing a gun, dont act dumb.  It's firing a gun recklessly into a bus full of people, not firing a gun at a shooting range.  These people bring nothing to society except stupidity and I agree it would be better without them.
dude acted like dudes threw some rocks at him or somethin
laugh.gif
. So casual. These dudes had an AR. AN AR and fired it at a group of people. If they aint thrown under the cells then something is seriously wrong with the legal system.

The guy who jumped on the bus driver stepped on a kid just to get up there, dude was shook.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I could care less.  Dudes have no regard for anyone else's life, so why should I care if they got the death penalty.  Won't happen, but I wouldn't shed a tear if any of them got murked. 
This, in its entirety.

Don't worry. They're looking at: Assault and attempted murder charges (multiple counts.) You don't have to actually hit anyone for assault to stick. They're gonna be gone for a while.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

People keep embarrassing my city. The only pride we have are the Phillies

Basically even though it's more teams than the Phils to have pride in Eagles not included lol. Wild stuff happens everywhere but dudes on that Bishop flow are straight up cowards. Martianrefugee if other blacks are looking at AA's like they are better need to get with this fact in other races eyes we are all the same (for the most part) believe that word to Baby.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Proshares

Let me get this straight. So because he tells her he disagrees with what she's doing and threatens to report her, he deserves to get shot at? How in the hell can you justify that? And those people are idiots?

I was just saying that out of anger. I hate that you can't discipline you own god damn children anymore without some douche threatening to report you. White people think it's ok to let their children cuss them out and run over them but wana lock black people up for doing what a parent is supposed to do.

maybe i'm from a different generation w/ futuristic views... but, what are you disciplining them for actually to being with?!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES
The situations not funny but
laugh.gif
� @ Dude jumping on top of the bus driver

i
laugh.gif
 also but you know how fast i would of ran if this would of happen to me+ i hate taking the public bus it so ghetto+ to many hoodrats

I'm all for whooping a child...not ABUSING but spanking is a MUST since now a days parents are all about being friends with their children...anyway, the lady is the definition of an idiot and deserves to go to jail and lose her child.

It was clearly premeditated and they need the book thrown at them.

Back
Top Bottom