Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie I'm willing to Bet this is DCs ultimate Rustle account, just need Meth to confirm it..

Funny the same thing crossed my mind. DC or Nomad. Whoever it is is smart enough to use different IPs cause meth already ran a check. I'd love to know who it really is tho, they deserve an award

I hope she knows all men aren't like that dude she gave the yambs too and continue to give up yambs when the flow is right

Whole situation sounds dumb as hell.

Ya'll went on a date, smashed a month and a half later, barely was seeing each other, yet "exclusive"?

"good morning beautiful" texts and random **** every blue moon doesn't equal exclusivity. You got played, and walked right into it.

If your main way of keeping up with dude was Facebook cause he was throwing you shade through direct contact, you already lost.

Hold this L.

You fell for the oldest trick in the book, b.

GTD

GOT THE DRAWERS DAAWWGG

gtd-celebration-o.gif

I never understood the inside joke of you having a female troll account, can someone fill me in cause it doesn't make any sense.:lol:

I'd believe the 2k developer wayyyyyyy more than him being Jemele Hill, dude loves 2k and if someone bad mouths the game he gets super serious and explains the intricacies about the game, breaking down code and ****.

I never understood the inside joke of you having a female troll account, can someone fill me in cause it doesn't make any sense.:lol:
I posted a link to an article

There was a black female that wrote it

Some smart Nter just knew that was me and I was a reporter

Simple as that.

she's black?  i had no idea. i don't know why but i automatically assumed she wasn't. lmao

well i dont know any black girls who are named kelly. 

i still wanna see these struggle pics. i need to put a face on this nonsense. 

Last edited:
she's black?  i had no idea. i don't know why but i automatically assumed she wasn't. lmao
well i dont know any black girls who are named kelly. 

i still wanna see these struggle pics. i need to put a face on this nonsense. 

Kelly Rowland?

I mean, it is what it is. Unfortunately, you got played. It has happened to me too.

I see why women are so cautious and flaky when it comes to men. We can be non sensical and do things to prove our masculinity.

I really feel for ya', OP. the dating game is crazy. Chalk up the L and meet new people and hopefully nobody try to run game on you again. Anytime you see a red flag, address it right away.

Who waits after weeks of dating for sex? I'd have just cut you off. No time for that. plenty of cool normal girls who won't act like virgins and make you wait over two months for sex. That's just stupid.

He sounds like a weak child and you sound like you like playing games. Clowns all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom