Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 months is a good while depending on the frequency of time spent.

I said this in one of "her" last threads :lol: I assumed it was Nomad trying to get the male perspective by becoming a female. Sort of like when Shawn and Cory dressed as women in HS.

Why would a male pretend to be a female to get a male perspective? Are there really that many dudes on NT with zero exposure to men out there?

My mistake, I meant the female perspective in regards to how men think. Shawn really learned a when he did that. Not sure about Cory though.

When it came to girlfriends, the word "waiting" wasn't eem in the vocabulary famb.

Wit thots I always wrapped it up doe.

But I was teenager and reckless as **** :lol:

that's my point, if someone was my girlfriend for 5 months the word condoms don't exist dudes in here fronting :lol:

even if OP is fake just to touch on the scenario this is what separates women from girls

a grown *** woman would acknowledge she got played, got her feelings hurt, sulk in silence and come out a better person

a girl would do what she did even if someone does you wrong let them get their karma you don't have to be the punisher

Last edited:

Is team raw still heavy on NT or did they die off?
Team raw is in full effect we are ranked 1 in the playoffs
i think you meant to say youre the 1st seed......
wink.gif

This reminds of the time I left my phone on accident at some chick house ( I inow I goofed hard) and she went on my Fb n went ham plus hit up all the ho's in my inbox :smh: ...I was outside shorty door ready do some bad n she wouldn't give me the blackberry back [emoji]128545[/emoji] , good thing I never seen her again tho ...fdb and chicks that do all that extra bs like OP

I haven't caught up on the thread but I read the original post. Sounds like you got way too invested too early. I get it though, he probably told you all of the things you wanted to hear and you got caught up. I agree that what you did on Facebook wasn't necessary. You woulda looked way better if you just left it be and kept moving forward. But sign up for a better dating site. OkCupid looks shady AF. 

Allow me to get my CNN on and reveal my MH370 theories about Frankrep's actual identity:
- @GOLD ST CAPITAL has returned in female form to exact revenge against @Superb and @Yeah for exposing his Creflo Dollar-like credibility and financial tips.
- Frankrep is hiding his/her pics like Cold War intelligence because he/she is simply not as attractive, intelligent, perfect as he/she is falsely depicting to NT. Frank is representing Alicia Vikander behind the screen, but NT is really getting Emily Blunt. Frontin' like it's Peter Luger, when it's McPick 2 (not even the NYC 2 for $3 version).
- Frankrep has been sent by Nathan as a social experiment to test NT and we're all innocent Calebs.
- Lastly, Frankrep is in fact Kelly, and surprisingly Roselyn Sanchez 'Rush Hour 2' bad but fails the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal like Calc 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom