Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't just put it up to rant.

I think it would be a good eye opener to some as it was for me. I could have seriously gotten sick because of some pervert who couldn't be honest about being with other women, lied to get what he wanted, and then tried disappearing.

I would have never seen him that way. He'd talked about aiding in the military, domestic violence...never would have seen him doing this stuff.

Besides video tape, I had everything on him including the conversation with the girl, and he still denied it. Have never et someone who wanted to believe his lies so much. It was beyond disappointing and the thought that I could have gotten sick sent me overboard.

So don't trust anyone.At least I wont for a very long time

Yet the the first line of this thread explicitly said that his thread was meant for you to rant :lol:

And you offered up that info without solicitation

Or maybe you should get tested from the jump, use condoms, and take Truvada

Like everyone else that acts like that is a major concern in their life

Don't come in looking for sympathy, and get man when people point out the things you did wrong

Ole boy never blamed any other person for his HPV, and resulting cancer, he put it on his choice.

So how about you do the same. And look at your choices
He said,

"I thought I chose good partners." or something along those lines. Still the man , I see.

I'm confused. Didn't you make a thread a while back talking about you dating two dudes at the same time? Something about how you were going to continue to date each one and you didn't see a problem with it because you weren't sleeping with them. Dudes told you that was foul then and you didn't care. I just don't see why you should be here now with your sob story. If that wasn't you who posted that, then I apologize but I'm pretty sure that was you.
How dare you attack and try to shame Kelly (even though what you said is completely true).

/s

Last edited:
roll.gif
Hold on, dude exposes two girls to STDs. Why did you let him hit raw in the first place after a month. And how on earth did you honestly think you were his girl after a month.

Please don't come into the thread and  be a hypocrite.

I stated that I made him wait. Usually , I can tell right away and again I'm not new to this. Had only been with one other person my whole life. Some men are just con artists. They see it as game but it's being a con artist. I'll make better decisions in the future but don't put me in a light you put one of your NT boys in.

Women do the same thing. Online dating is full of ppl who are dating and smashing multiple partners or cheating on their significant others.
You messed up by letting him go raw on you after what? 2 months and 3 dates? Lucky he didn't get you pregnant. Don't know how old you are but if you'd only been with 1 other person before then you should be looking to keep up that nice girl demeanor and set some standards for yourself of when to give up the box. Welcome to the world of Adult consensual sex. Learn from this mistake and come out a better stringer person

I didn't just put it up to rant.

I think it would be a good eye opener to some as it was for me. I could have seriously gotten sick because of some pervert who couldn't be honest about being with other women, lied to get what he wanted, and then tried disappearing.

I would have never seen him that way. He'd talked about aiding in the military, domestic violence...never would have seen him doing this stuff.

Besides video tape, I had everything on him including the conversation with the girl, and he still denied it. Have never et someone who wanted to believe his lies so much. It was beyond disappointing and the thought that I could have gotten sick sent me overboard.

So don't trust anyone.At least I wont for a very long time

It's fine to share your experiences.

But spare us the generalizations. I mean look at your thread title.

There are more constructive ways to go about such a discourse without alienating a predominantly male forum.

wow this thread makes my head hurt smh

you should let me take you out i'm from nova also, but nah u wanna mess with these lames when im a gentleman 

Yet the the first line of this thread explicitly said that his thread was meant for you to rant
laugh.gif

And you offered up that info without solicitation
Yeah. So?

But it's a good topic . Could have sent the story to a lot of places along with those nude pics. Makes you think twice, doesn't it?Could sooo eassilly be one of you with a Gone girl or worse? Then my job is done.

Last edited:
What if tagging him, his friends, and his family on fb didn't do anything. All of that spite was wasted.

i'm honestly confused on why you are even on okcupid, kelly.

go out to clarendon thurs-saturday and i'm sure you are gonna find a dude out there...mad rose, spider kellys 

go out to clarendon thurs-saturday and i'm sure you are gonna find a dude out there...mad rose, spider kellys
Just not a club person..

I get hit on when I go out but it's not my scene or personality and it attracts guys who aren't my personality. I'd rather be home on a Friday Night.

I'm saying tho, all that fb stuff won't make a difference, at least I don't think it would. He pulled one over on OP, so he could easily pull one over on people who check for him on fb. Or delete the account. Plus he waited out the 2.5 months, got in one time and perhaps was like this isn't even worth another 2.5 to wait again. So many wrongs going on.

I felt good. So it doesn't matter.

I know that girl left his ...quick .

Cool, as long as there was a gain from it I suppose. And as far as his main, how do you know for sure she left him, or even if she did, does it really matter, doesn't solve anything, hell, they're probably together now, at dinner.

Just not a club person..

I get hit on when I go out but it's not my scene or personality and it attracts guys who aren't my personality. I'd rather be home on a Friday Night.
Opposites attract miss

Just not a club person..

so youre saying the 100 people you see that night wont be your type? yeah ight.

its not even a club really, just a lounge. do you though my dm's r open still
nerd.gif

wow this thread makes my head hurt smh

you should let me take you out i'm from nova also, but nah u wanna mess with these lames when im a gentleman 
do you though my dm's r open still :nerd:
This G may potentially have HPV you still trying tho?

Last edited:
I'm saying tho, all that fb stuff won't make a difference, at least I don't think it would. He pulled one over on OP, so he could easily pull one over on people who check for him on fb. Or delete the account. Plus he waited out the 2.5 months, got in one time and perhaps was like this isn't even worth another 2.5 to wait again. So many wrongs going on.
Except I was the one who broke up with him and even then he was in denial and saying he wanted us to be together.Meanwhile , I'm watching things unfold on his Facebook account.

Oh. And his page was private. You can still tag people you're not friends with. That's how I got everyone.

He didn't notice my messages until over a week after they were sent. His friends saw everything right away because they had less privacy settings. And he couldn't have pulled anything over. You must have forgot ? I included pics and time stamps from her timeline and my phone records. He had introduced the girl to his friends and family already and some of his friends knew about me. It was an atomic bomb because the girl was completely blindsided and some of his friends who only knew of her.

Except I was the one who broke up with him and even then he was in denial and saying he wanted us to be together.Meanwhile , I'm watching things unfold on his Facebook account.

Oh. And his page was private. You can still tag people you're not friends with. That's how I got everyone.

He didn't notice my messages until over a week after they were sent. His friends saw everything right away because they had less privacy settings. And he couldn't have pulled anything over. You must have forgot ? I included pics and time stamps from her timeline and my phone records. He had introduced the girl to his friends and family already and some of his friends knew about me. It was an atomic bomb because the girl was completely blindsided and some of his friends who only knew of her.

With all of that said, now what?

Kelly, I'm curious to know: now that you've wiped your hands clean of this situation, what's on the horizon / what are you looking forward to?

Do you feel this debacle changed your views on men even further?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom