Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What wrong with you, I was being sincere.

Having unprotected sex can lead to death.
You did not know him long enough for you to behave that way
You met him on dating site you need to be safer

Talk about my parents again and see

:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not trying to find my damn wife on a dating site I want some *****.

All I got from OP was that you made some guy that was looking for ***** online wait 10 weeks to smash and was mad he was entertaining other chicks during that timeframe.

And that you're crazy and his mom got a notification with her sons penis in it. The Facebook exposal was OD. Take your L and move on. Did exposing him on Facebook and snitching on him to his other girl really accomplish anything or get your five months back?
No. But... I did feel better. I slept better too. To this day.

I would suggest don't try to find a "fixer upper" first of all. You shouldn't have to save anyone, you should be able to compliment them, not have to fill in all the gaps. 

In this day and age, I am not even surprised ANYONE does the FB sleuthing when it comes to dating, mainly because honesty is pretty much dead in dating. A large portion of people who utilize online dating always say they know what they want and are being upfront. However, when you get honest, no one wants to hear that. It would save people a ton of trouble and effort if they just sucked it up and maybe acted "grown up" about what they desire truly instead of playing games and top toeing around things. 

I wish you luck moving forward. I wouldn't sweat it, his loss in the end. 

I saved his life. He was going down the wrong road.

He either needed to be reformed or some other girl was going to

A) Cut his balls off
B) Shoot him
C) Bestow him the eternal gift that keeps on giving
D)Burn his house down
E)Fight him and get him locked up for domestic abuse
F) All of the above

I know the wedding invite will come through the mail with a handwritten signature

Or he's gonna keep finessing women who make poor decisions like you.

I salute that man.

Out of curiosity how did he explain you being blocked on Facebook. Most chicks wouldn't have got past that point.

laugh.gif

I would suggest don't try to find a "fixer upper" first of all. You shouldn't have to save anyone, you should be able to compliment them, not have to fill in all the gaps.

In this day and age, I am not even surprised ANYONE does the FB sleuthing when it comes to dating, mainly because honesty is pretty much dead in dating. A large portion of people who utilize online dating always say they know what they want and are being upfront. However, when you get honest, no one wants to hear that. It would save people a ton of trouble and effort if they just sucked it up and maybe acted "grown up" about what they desire truly instead of playing games and top toeing around things.

I wish you luck moving forward. I wouldn't sweat it, his loss in the end.
Thumbs up.

Didn't think he was a fixer upper. :frown: Total surprise

Or he's gonna keep finessing women who make poor decisions like you.

I salute that man.

Out of curiosity how did he explain you being blocked on Facebook. Most chicks wouldn't have got past that point.
He didn't.

Just kept stating nothing was wrong. It was pretty sloppy. My friend always blocks guys she's getting to know but with him it was a tip off that he was hiding something

He didn't.

Just kept stating nothing was wrong. It was pretty sloppy. My friend always blocks guys she's getting to know but with him it was a tip off that he was hiding something

What's your friends logic for blocking guys she's getting to know?

You wanted game to be ran on you if you accepted "nothing was wrong" as an answer :lol:.

What's your friends logic for blocking guys she's getting to know?

You wanted game to be ran on you if you accepted "nothing was wrong" as an answer
laugh.gif
Nah.That's when I set up at date with the other guy and canceled my date with him that week saying I was tired.

Kellyrep, I am gonna warn you: NT is savage if you didn't realize lol. 

No church in the wild as someone once said. 

What wrong with you, I was being sincere.

Having unprotected sex can lead to death.
You did not know him long enough for you to behave that way
You met him on dating site you need to be safer

Talk about my parents again and see
Finally found your quote.

You are right. I'm not trying to die but ...didn't I say that already?

What part of dragging his...out all over Facebook got lost?

I didn't start NT for reps or to post a bunch. I just needed sneaker release info when I collected. 

Hope you got a sturdy fortitude. Godspeed. 

OP is bat **** crazy. She smashed dude raw after 1 month despite him showing signs of being a scumbag stan. Then she cheats on him and complains about unfaithfulness. I don't really care about the Facebook thing cause its expected. That's what women do. However, OP needs to take responsibilities for her own faults.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Can't say "I cheated on him cause he wasn't giving me any attention" and not expect not to be considered a *** or "I know we just met and despite him demonstrating some questionable behavior, I let him hit raw cause he told me we were exclusive". Gotta have better sense than that. This ain't no highschool romance where you and someone else are a couple after a couple of days of talking. You're a grown *** woman, have some sense.

Last edited:
Finally found your quote.

You are right. I'm not trying to die but ...didn't I say that already?
What part of dragging his...out all over Facebook got lost?

I havent read every post in here, the one post I saw was you saying to someone "havent you had unprotected sex before"

w/e as long as you know that wasnt a safe thing to do.

I'm really trying to understand the point of this thread. Sounds like you got thugged out and you're still butt hurt over it. Let that hurt go and move on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom