Mens Basketball tournaments in British Columbia?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find mens open basketball tournaments? all there is on the net are native tournaments, and they dont seem towant to let anyone but natives play in them. I live on the sunshine coast and want to get into a tournament or 2 with a bunch of guys I play ball with. We gotinto one tourny in van in october, and it was awesome. Anyways, any info would be great. Thanks.

i think i heard that there is a tiwanese tourney... my friend told me about it a while back..but im not sure if they allow people other than tiwanese to playin the league... ask around
smile.gif

See that dont work either, I want a tournament that has nothing to do with color of skin. If I end up holding a tournament in my town, I wont discriminateagainst anyone, it will be welcome to all who want to play ball. I went to find a tournament here on the lower mainland, or vancouver island, that will allowus in regardless of color.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN there has to be some kinda basketball tournament goin on somwhere that doesnt involve race?

Ever tried hittin up your local YMCA and ask?

else, you can try your luck by making friends @ the gym.

I live in a town that doesnt have a YMCA. Where I live, I get the local highschool gym for 2 hours on monday and thursday. I am the guy in this town when itcomes to talking about basketball anywhere. Ive been looking for a tournament online, and I havent been able to find any that arent Native. And they reallydont want anyone but natives playing in them. I have been rejected 3 times this year because of that fact. I got into a native tournament in north vancouver inOctober, an it was great, it was open. I dont see any other tournaments advertised on the net. I live in a secluded town, so ball isnt huge here, not alot ofcontacts in the area. If anyone knows if there are any ball tournaments on the lower mainland or vancouver Island, that would be awesome.

For the love of Dan Rainville isnt there anything? doesnt anyone hold basketball tournaments that all colors of people canattend??????????????????????????????????????????

what is kings league? do they hold actually tournaments where you have to buy in, and its like a real tournament, real refs, score clocked and scorekept?

Its a league. You pay for the whole season. real refs, score kept and stats kept. just aint a tournament buddy

dolphin, hoop it up, kitsfest (brand new) off the top of my head. Dolphin you wont be able to play unless you got a legit squad (pretty much everyone in itplays or has played at least university ball)

langrara and douglas spring/summer leagues are the best ball in the area but you said u dont want leagues.

theres also a 4 on 4 tournament at UBC in may but i think at least one persons gotta be a student on each team.

other than that youre SOL.

Back
Top Bottom