Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Appreciate y'all on this thread on my way from work , i stop by and pick up

-Dove Men Care deodorant

-Apricot Scrub Facial Cleanser

-St Ives Body lotion

-Greek Yogurt Moisturizing body wash .

Hmm, might try a different deodorant. Think I'm using waaaaaaayyy too much, some of my older shirts got white stains like crazy lol.
Also do you guys shave your arm pits?

I always use clear deodorant on dark color clothing since it tends to ruin my light shirts, then i'll put on white deodorant on my light color clothing.

It really is worth it.. and long term it'll save you money if you shave regularly. Shaving used to be more of a chore for me, but now it's something I kind of enjoy doing.

35 dollars or so for the razor, few bucks for a shaving bowl, probably 15 or so for a entry shaving brush, 15 for a solid shaving cream, and you can buy a huge pack of blades for 10 bucks. You won't have to replace the razor or bowl, my shaving brush has lasted me years.. so it's only razors and the shaving cream and a 100 pack of solid blades will last me a year at least and I've only bought 5 shaving creams over the course of 4 years and they could have lasted me even longer but I wanted to switch it up.
laugh.gif
I use the electronic Norelco shaving Razor. No cream needed. It's a tad bit expensive at 65 dollars but it paid off for itself within 6 months. 

Anyone else use these boutique products?

Lab series

Lush

Kiehl's

Jack Black

Clinique for men

Dermalogica

Redken

Biotherm Homme

Drug store products don't seem to be working well for me 
ohwell.gif

I don't, but I've read and seen good things about Kiehl's, Jack Black, and Redken.

Anyone else use these boutique products?

Lab series

Lush

Kiehl's

Jack Black

Clinique for men

Dermalogica

Redken

Biotherm Homme

Drug store products don't seem to be working well for me :\

Have the Jack Black face wash...seems to work pretty well, reminded me I'm about to run out :lol: Kiehls is kinda expensive tho but I've also heard really good things

If you;'re in Canada, Kiehls is having a F&F sale this weekend starting today. Not a big discount at 20% off, but it's something,  Not sure about the US stores. 

Man somebody recommend me to a new deodorant Old Spice cant hold me up for more than 3 hours , i need something for my oily face too smh help a brother out .

Proactiv sells a daily oil control that works prty well for me since I have oily skin.. I put it on in he morning after I apply lotion

I take two showers a day tho.

Thisss... Sometimes even 3 times
It goes a long way

Idk but sometimes I smell B.o. Not sure if it's me and my choice of toms unscented deodorant ? Or if it's customers ? Any good deodorant that won't clash with my colognes?

I typically use Degree and one of their standard scents and found it hasn't clashed with my colognes. Just stay away from the Axe's and Old Spice's and you shouldn't have to worry about deodorant overpowering your cologne.

Somebody on NT put me on powdering my balls a few years ago and I can't go a day without using it. Feeling dry and smooth all day is amazing. The only problem is the damn talc get's everywhere. My bathroom looks like Tony Montana went to town in there.

Somebody on NT put me on powdering my balls a few years ago and I can't go a day without using it. Feeling dry and smooth all day is amazing. The only problem is the damn talc get's everywhere. My bathroom looks like Tony Montana went to town in there.
i do this for my feet. step in a thing of baby powder mixed with baking soda.

my room is a blizzard

Anyone off the deodorant? Decided to stop due to an alleged build up of aluminum and other harmful chemicals found in commercial deodorant. Build up can potentially harmful your health. I'm using lemons for now. The acidity kills the Uptown Funk but it's a pain to apply. Anyone using natural alternatives to deodorant?

Just do it in the shower. Dry off, then powder, then step out and it shouldn't be spreading elsewhere unless you OD with it. 

my room is a blizzard

Yeah it is a pain too. I usually power dah boys in the bathtub for that reason.

When I used to get into a argument wit my girl and it happened to be a night I slept over. Best believe I was in her bathroom like this:

View media item 1520045
FDB :smokin

Last edited:

my room is a blizzard
Yeah it is a pain too. I usually power dah boys in the bathtub for that reason.

When I used to get into a argument wit my girl and it happened to be a night I slept over. Best believe I was in her bathroom like this:

FDB
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom