Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

No. In my experience the all natural deodorants don’t last long
I ran thru a few all natural deodorants and I strongly recommend Play Pits King https://playpits.com/products/king. Lasted all day for me with moderate sweating. Only knock is it doesn’t go on clear. Bevel lasts pretty long too and good for tanks since it’s clear.

Haven’t tried AOS but did try Every Man Jack and it barely lasted 4 hours and irritated my skin.

I ran thru a few all natural deodorants and I strongly recommend Play Pits King https://playpits.com/products/king. Lasted all day for me with moderate sweating. Only knock is it doesn’t go on clear. Bevel lasts pretty long too and good for tanks since it’s clear.

Haven’t tried AOS but did try Every Man Jack and it barely lasted 4 hours and irritated my skin.
Yeah EMJ didn’t last long enough for me either. The initial smell was great but faded quickly. I tried AOS too but it didn’t apply well. For now I’m just using Dove.

What do you guys do to keep your feet from smelling? I typically use powder in my socks, but i'm curious what you all use.

Do they make a baby powder that isnt so powdery if you know what I mean? Srs
:lol: Interesting question

What do you guys do to keep your feet from smelling? I typically use powder in my socks, but i'm curious what you all use.
Powder in you socks.

Wash your feet in the shower. (I hear some of you don't wash below your knees).

If it is THAT bad, powder your damn feet too. :lol:

Maybe your shoes absorbed a lot of sweat also and filled with bacteria. Change the insoles, or wash the shoes, or spray them with some anti-bacterial spray & de-odorizer.

Which dove did you buy?
GUEST_3fa64c39-8d08-49d5-9963-004fefae7b28

i use dove bodywash and dove 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner...
for the dudes wth long hair what do yall use? i grew my hair out during the pandemic so im looking for ways to care for it since i never had it this long (buzz cut and fade)
also whats a good body wash if yall got sensitive skin? (break outs easy)

for the dudes wth long hair what do yall use? i grew my hair out during the pandemic so im looking for ways to care for it since i never had it this long (buzz cut and fade)

Dove has different types of body wash. I have very sensitive skin and use this one only

778f764f-0c3a-4fc7-b1a0-5b16744b1947.f96a36d419ff63a6b705ecf021e531eb.jpg

I’d recommend using a separate shampoo and conditioner instead of a 2 in 1.
2 in 1’s are phony marketing. The cancel each other out so they don’t actually clean your hair well.

Back
Top Bottom