Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Do any of y’all use Dr.Bronner’s peppermint soap?! This is the **** and literally makes you feel minty fresh.
IMG_3866.png

Came in here to post this. I have suave which I use almost daily, but that Dr. Bronner's joint be hitting. Especially in the evening after a long day out. So refreeshing :nthat:

Apparently, it kills the good bacteria in your mouth. Hmm, I've never received mouthwash after a cleaning. Actually just had one this week :lol:

I need to figure out how to clean my tongue, I can’t do a scraper or a brush I just gag like crazy after doing it like twice. Always been like that so my tongues kinda gross ngl
I asked my dentist and he said the first step is using a scraper.. like I haven’t been trying my whole life smh

Super pause but im thinking about getting some throat numbing spray or something :lol: I just need to get it done

Not sure why I’m sharing this but we move

For mouthwash I use Listerine or Colgate

Prefer the colgate doesnt burn as much

Use a tongue scraper for tongue, gotta keep the mouth fresh

I need to figure out how to clean my tongue, I can’t do a scraper or a brush I just gag like crazy after doing it like twice. Always been like that so my tongues kinda gross ngl
I asked my dentist and he said the first step is using a scraper.. like I haven’t been trying my whole life smh

Super pause but im thinking about getting some throat numbing spray or something :lol: I just need to get it done

Not sure why I’m sharing this but we move

Maybe don't go so far back?

Apparently you're supposed to scrub each armpit with the bar of soap for an intensive, 30-second period.

Only issue I see with that is there's not much "scrubbing" quality to a bar of soap unless it's exfoliating. Rag, loofah etc. whatever probably better.

Back
Top Bottom