Men's Jordan Flight Club 91 Basketball Shoes

Shoe is selling very well at retail...

Super small percentage of Jordan customers are "Internet Message Board Sneakerheads"

JM
i know they're selling well.....unfortunately cuz its gonna encourage em to keep using old midsoles

on mash ups...

but i disagree with you they internet sneaker customers are a "small percent" of their business...da only

reason anyone knows whats going on these days is because of internet information...its not like they're advertising

in magazines when these kicks are releasing.

This shoe sells because suburban kids want a "Jordan" shoe so they can say they have a Jordan shoe. I live in an area that is probably 95% white and the other 5% is probably Native American. You dont see these kids walking around with retros on, they are the ones wearing everything else and what keeps JB's other shoes selling. They dont really know or care the difference about it being a retro or not. And ones that know something about JB retros would see these and think they are basically the 6s.

You watch a middle school or high school basketball game here (boys and girls) and you will see 75% of the team is wearing some kind of Jordan Brand shoe

Anyone copping these?  All sizes available!!!   Of course Im being sarcastic.

What I really want to know is why is the Jordan brand making these sneakers?  Is anyone even buying/caring about them?  Why wont they just make more the kind that fly off the shelf?  Im thinking they would save on costs of making a shoe that no one is really going to purchase.  Thoughts?
THE ONLY J'S I CARE ABOUT ARE THE ONES I SEEN GROWING UP AND THOSE XX8'S ARE PRETTY DOPE TOO BUT NOT THESE SPIZIKES,SON OF MARS ETC ALL GARBAGE

Back
Top Bottom