mens louis vuitton wallet...wear could I cop?

Im looking to buy a new wallet. Can anyone point me in the direction to get a cheap louis vuitton mens wallet?
Any of you got one for sale cheap?

Thanks!

if your intentions are to buy a louis vuitton wallet for cheap then louis vuitton should not be an item you should be buying.

^
laugh.gif
you understand him, whats the big deal?
laugh.gif
regardless

I haven't been to an outlet, but to get them for retail eluxury.com or a place like saks will have them.

The one I have is pretty stiff and bulky, but it's in the rotation because it's got the LV. Well that and it was a gift.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

where can i find the one that clips onto your pants and how much is that?

you mean a moneyclip?
tired.gif

the wallet that i see everyone rocking now-a-days. if thats what its called then thanks but if not then i hope you break a bone tomorrow.

A breezy got me a bootleg off Fulton when she visited NYC. Couldn't break it to her because of her good intentions. I'll take my fugazi LV over my cheap Family Dollar one I used to have though. I understand why people like one, but I don't need to spend extra moneyto hold my money. As long as it holds what needs to be held, I'm straight.

if you want an authentic one, you could find them at neiman marcus and LV stores. or you could buy from eluxury.com

if you want a "cheap" one go to ebay. there's a lot of "CHEAP" ones there!!!

hope that helps..

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

if your intentions are to buy a louis vuitton wallet for cheap then louis vuitton should not be an item you should be buying.
truth

close thread

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

where can i find the one that clips onto your pants and how much is that?

you mean a moneyclip?
tired.gif

the wallet that i see everyone rocking now-a-days. if thats what its called then thanks but if not then i hope you break a bone tomorrow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom