Mental Kicks

IM gunna shed some knowlege .I ordered retro 4s three weeks ago came in few days ago from mental kicks. Box came from hong Kong . looked like it was used in home run derby.had Chinese card on top when opened shoe had Chinese sticker that said 28cc where us10 would be. Smell is little diff but shoe is spot on. I mean spot on weight ex.but on shipping box it saise that the cargo value is 79.99 us dollars. .wtf!! 80 bucks.common replica price before shipping. That's all I'm saying
. They priced it like that and that's not the real price. The reason they do that is to avoid being caught and to not put custom tax.

Last edited:
oh lord this thread got bumped. if you say mental kicks is legit you are an idiot and you don't belong in the sneaker culture. all of their kicks are high quality REPLICAS. they restock on the most sought after kicks out there which is not possible. tell me how can you get a full size run on 09 space jams? plus those icy soles lol..
. No I think you don't belong here. Did you see my video?

i saw that video.. that video is BS. first off you said "mental kicks are legit" so your grammar sucks, seconndly mental kicks space jams are completely different from retail jams, third off explain how you can restock these Js every other week?

oh lord this thread got bumped. if you say mental kicks is legit you are an idiot and you don't belong in the sneaker culture. all of their kicks are high quality REPLICAS. they restock on the most sought after kicks out there which is not possible. tell me how can you get a full size run on 09 space jams? plus those icy soles lol..

NO

you buy from mental kicks because you cant afford the real thing

you are going by feedback on ebay :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PATHETIC

thats when i stopped watching your video. SMH

i saw that video.. that video is BS. first off you said "mental kicks are legit" so your grammar sucks, seconndly mental kicks space jams are completely different from retail jams, third off explain how you can restock these Js every other week?
So are you and if you got an issue we can debate it.

And as far as taxis and 5s .I have a few local retailers that always refresh. Taxis retro2s 5s just refreshed at ru villa in Rochester last week. And there always doing promotional refresh hunts at there website. So it happens prolly a lot more in Asia Nike factory and all.

keep going by ebay fake

please delete your videos, id say some more stuff but i dont feel like getting banned because you think your fake shoes are in fact legit :rofl:

pathetic
How about you please delete your Nike talk account. I don't feel like telling you off making you quit. No mk is legit. Over here being paranoid.

Im not paranoid. Ive received shoes from these people trying to get me to advertise for them. same sellers you and all these other losers buy from claiming as legit.

the shoes are 1000% fake. Ive seen, held, and examined more GM/China pairs then you and thats a damn fact. Read through the forum, i know what im talking about. this goes back year bruh.

but your the expert :rofl:

keep buying fakes

They legit stop being paranoid.

You must not know about Mental Therapy. He used to be legit. He built up quite a good reputation amongst sneakerheads. He used that reputation to sucker in buyers (like you) who can't tell the difference between real and fake. MentalKicks sells fakes. If you don't think so, you are most likely an owner of many MentalKicks' pairs.

Im not paranoid. Ive received shoes from these people trying to get me to advertise for them. same sellers you and all these other losers buy from claiming as legit.

the shoes are 1000% fake. Ive seen, held, and examined more GM/China pairs then you and thats a damn fact. Read through the forum, i know what im talking about. this goes back year bruh.

keep buying fakes

Co-sign.

You must not know about Mental Therapy. He used to be legit. He built up quite a good reputation amongst sneakerheads. He used that reputation to sucker in buyers (like you) who can't tell the difference between real and fake. MentalKicks sells fakes. If you don't think so, you are most likely an owner of many MentalKicks' pairs.
aren't you a funny guy?

the shoes are 1000% fake. Ive seen, held, and examined more GM/China pairs then you and thats a damn fact. Read through the forum, i know what im talking

keep buying fakes
your the looser. You also need to see sychatris you have a case a fakephobia. Were every little thing is fake to you.

Last edited:
@Zyzz  that youtube video has comments on it from that guy xChurch that was on here a few months ago defending his mentalkicks pairs. his name is Foday Church. 

I've heard mental kicks sells legit kicks, but they are all the ones you get early. Sorta like how the cigars are coming out but everybody's already got a pair.

I've heard mental kicks sells legit kicks, but they are all the ones you get early. Sorta like how the cigars are coming out but everybody's already got a pair.
At least someone has sense here.

???

they make fake shoes early... its a business. if you knew anything about shoes and had in fact legit pairs from an authorized dealer to compare then you would know they are fake.

you own spacejams from them and you think they are legit? LULZ

please explain how all these sites have SJ, concords, CG in FSR for 5 years now...

Back
Top Bottom