MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who bought a pair recently from these early release sites post a pic with the insole removed from inside the shoe?

Usually there's a little pinhole underneath the insole. The Ray XIIIs shipping from the early release sites did not have a pinhole, which was a dead give away that they were grey market.

they come with the holes under the insole, its been like that.

Ninja............Homie take the L.... those are not legit.. those are Unauthorized Taobao pair and you know it. Go take those to FlightClub and see how long it takes for them to tell you leave the store. This is about to turn into the Whole Moissanite vs. Diamonds thing... :rolleyes
Worst part about it that he goes on the fake/legit forums and spreads this talk about early releases too. He refuses to look at all the proof laid out before him that he is not correct.

Ninja............Homie take the L.... those are not legit.. those are Unauthorized Taobao pair and you know it. Go take those to FlightClub and see how long it takes for them to tell you leave the store. This is about to turn into the Whole Moissanite vs. Diamonds thing...
eyes.gif
Worst part about it that he goes on the fake/legit forums and spreads this talk about early releases too. He refuses to look at all the proof laid out before him that he is not correct.
i am correct though, because they are a grey market pair which are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from fake pairs.

grey market pairs are actual legit pairs which are unauthorized. doesn't make em fake....da ewing article KILLS all of ya dissent because

it PROVES that im right, it shows that da IDENTICAL situation happened with them.

YA need to take da L
laugh.gif
im right
pimp.gif

if they are gonna replicate a 10 year old shoe you think they would choose the 17's? come on now man. theres no way those 17's can be fake and who the hell came up with the idea like hey lets go and make 5000 pairs of the XVII's

JB thirst is at an all time high. There are people looking for some of the more 'obscure' Jordan sigs like XV and up. I don't condone the sale of counterfeits but they could easily sell a small run of these at $500+.

Reasonable logic escapes him, Anthracite....Ninja just don't get it. He's staring in awe at those counterfeit 17s like some voodoo magic is going on. He's all mesmerized by the briefcase and "peel off sticker". He has no idea the level that counterfeiting has gotten to. They can completely reverse engineer any sneaker. What's so hard about replicating a briefcase? Even more hilarious...what's so hard about replicating a DVD?  And the best part...why is he so impressed by a peel off sticker? It's just standard blue protective material that's widely available. Printing the words "peel off" on it is difficult? Why? If anything...these 17s shed even more light on what we all already knew what was going on. We've all seen the counterfeiting video on you tube that references these factories in China. They're so arrogant that they even say "We can replicate any shoe, just with pictures." But I don't think that's what's actually happening. They are most likely holding an authentic in their hands...and replicating them based on that live model, not pictures.

Oldest trick in the counterfeiter's book - misrepresentation. They take shots of an OG pair but the actual product is way, way different.

Originally Posted by italipino23  

Reasonable logic escapes him, Anthracite....Ninja just don't get it. He's staring in awe at those counterfeit 17s like some voodoo magic is going on. He's all mesmerized by the briefcase and "peel off sticker". He has no idea the level that counterfeiting has gotten to. They can completely reverse engineer any sneaker. What's so hard about replicating a briefcase? Even more hilarious...what's so hard about replicating a DVD?  And the best part...why is he so impressed by a peel off sticker? It's just standard blue protective material that's widely available. Printing the words "peel off" on it is difficult? Why? If anything...these 17s shed even more light on what we all already knew what was going on. We've all seen the counterfeiting video on you tube that references these factories in China. They're so arrogant that they even say "We can replicate any shoe, just with pictures." But I don't think that's what's actually happening. They are most likely holding an authentic in their hands...and replicating them based on that live model, not pictures.
Oldest trick in the counterfeiter's book - misrepresentation. They take shots of an OG pair but the actual product is way, way different.
that happens to fake websites, not these grey market pairs which have seen interaction within da NT ranks.

and dont quote that dude, he's a fraud.
laugh.gif

CG soles aren't even really blue. They're more grey.....

They won't take them
The reason I bought more sneakers from mental kicks is cause flight club took 5 pairs of cement 4 s rrom me though bud there that good of fakes though but is the VMG inc a real site or not I don't trust it cause they already got the red 4s and they ain't come out yet

I dont know why everyone always brings up flightclub when they rape everyone that wants to buy a pair of jordans. They profit so much off of people with those prices it ridiculous. Thats probably the last place I would order jordans from. How can you spend $600+ dollars on one pair from them to wear on a daily basis, when you can buy almost 3 pairs for the same price off taobao or mentalkicks...not too mention you allow flightclub to dictate what sneakers are real, when they themselves are a business that obviously thrives off robbing people of there hard earned money, so they will tell you whatever they need to tell you to keep you buying there sneakers...simple as that. I just dont care whether a jordan brand factory was licensed to make my shoes, aslong as the materials were put into someones hand to put to good use, its all gravy with me. Especially if they gonna charge me only half as much as the greedy resellers...its just common sense. The people fighting about the authenticity and what flightclub thinks need to swallow there pride and just accept it.

I dont know why everyone always brings up flightclub when they rape everyone that wants to buy a pair of jordans. They profit so much off of people with those prices it ridiculous. Thats probably the last place I would order jordans from. How can you spend $600+ dollars on one pair from them to wear on a daily basis, when you can buy almost 3 pairs for the same price off taobao or mentalkicks...not too mention you allow flightclub to dictate what sneakers are real, when they themselves are a business that obviously thrives off robbing people of there hard earned money, so they will tell you whatever they need to tell you to keep you buying there sneakers...simple as that. I just dont care whether a jordan brand factory was licensed to make my shoes, aslong as the materials were put into someones hand to put to good use, its all gravy with me. Especially if they gonna charge me only half as much as the greedy resellers...its just common sense. The people fighting about the authenticity and what flightclub thinks need to swallow there pride and just accept it.

Fightclub is a cosignment shop. So they tax high to make some profit off what they are reselling from a reseller. I could be wrong.

VMV INC. sells fake.

I purchased Concords off mentalkicks before I knew they sold fakes and got played. They are fake as ****. Trying to land a legit pair to post a clear difference between legit and fake.

Fightclub is a cosignment shop. So they tax high to make some profit off what they are reselling from a reseller. I could be wrong.

VMV INC. sells fake.

I purchased Concords off mentalkicks before I knew they sold fakes and got played. They are fake as ****. Trying to land a legit pair to post a clear difference between legit and fake.
we've ALL seen that video..if you listen to what he's saying he's laying down HIS OPINION about grey market pairs which i personally

dont agree with.

we've ALL seen that video..if you listen to what he's saying he's laying down HIS OPINION about grey market pairs which i personally

dont agree with.
Thanks i thought they were but y do they sell for so much money there fakes

dont agree with.
Thanks i thought they were but y do they sell for so much money there fakes

They're not fake, da reason they got for more then

Retail is cuz of da availability months & months in

Advance... After da release they're they go for

Cheaper then reseller prices by far.

that happens to fake websites, not these grey market pairs which have seen interaction within da NT ranks.

and dont quote that dude, he's a fraud. :lol:

So what is your take on the XVIIs then? They aren't authorized by Nike - so are they 'grey' market pairs or knockoffs?

and dont quote that dude, he's a fraud. :lol:

So what is your take on the XVIIs then? They aren't authorized by Nike - so are they 'grey' market pairs or knockoffs?

Judging by da fact that they come with everything

Da OG release did in 2002 with da same dvd (which

Showcases now washed up athletes) da briefcase

Foam fingers, right down to da peel off sticker im

Willing to bet these are grey market pairs which

Were randomly put in production.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom