MentalKicks, Sole-Up (Air Randy), Kicksole, or Marqueesole for Concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
More power to you. Just be weary if you decide to resell the fakes, if the buyer can prove you sold them fakes they can legally keep your shoes(they must destroy them) and they'll get their refund back.

none of that makes a difference in china where the shoes come from

once again i will say you guys are fools, if a store like FLIGHT CLUB WONT TAKE THEM its because they are STOLEN GOODS. and if I'm not mistaken they have a Nike account of some sort. also the guys at nice kicks has a store of his own so its a conflict of interest, he is denouncing a supplier because he is disappointed with the pair HE received. Like i said before unless Nike or Jordan come out and publicly state this all i hear is noise. BTW in no way do i promote or condone buying fakes, i have been buying sneakers for quite sometime , to end the headaches of camping i buy designer shoes. These shoes aren't fake because they have a few flaws or aren't certified by Nike I CLEARLY STATED IN ALL INDUSTRIES THERE IS A BLACK MARKET AND WITH SNEAKERS WE ALL SEE IT.

P.S : Don't we all ***** about quality because of flaws with the sneakers? whether its over glued or painted poorly or poorly stitched. ive personally bought pairs out of footlocker with flaws. understand that establishments like flight club also don't mess with them because of the risk of the poor quality of the shoes sometimes which poorly reflect on the store. These guys aka Air-Randy take a chance and at times the merchandise is poor and instead of throwing the pairs away that they bought they sell it to customers. At the end of the day its like downloading music for free people in the music industry frown upon it but its still THE SAME music.

- Flight Club runs on cosignment, they are not an authorized retailer
- Dude didn't tell them where he got the shoes, they knew as soon as he showed them the box
- http://www.osdlive.com/ep204-osd-is-it-real-af1king-sneakerfiles-nicekicks/ go to 1:09:20
-
- http://www.solesupremacy.com/2012/07/drama.html
- http://www.solesupremacy.com/2011/08/21210.html
- You can believe whatever you want though, bro, but if people were around for the concord thread and saw how these restock space jams had extra parts under the sole that regular space jams didn't have, you might feel different. If you're happy with your pairs, fine. I wish I still had all of the comparison pics and the videos from here. There was a real good one on Iss where a guy bought a pair of true blues from marqueesole and eastbay and they were completely different. The box was a different color red, they used completely different leathers, the padding was different, but to the naked eye they looked the same.

I was thinking of biting on some ds space jams on ebay the sole was so icey now Im thinking their most likely high quality replicas.. :smh:

Actually a "fake" shoe is strapping some duct tape on a sandal then taking a sharpie and drawing a jordan on it. That's a fake shoe.

- Dude didn't tell them where he got the shoes, they knew as soon as he showed them the box
- http://www.osdlive.com/ep204-osd-is-it-real-af1king-sneakerfiles-nicekicks/ go to 1:09:20
-
- You can believe whatever you want though, bro, but if people were around for the concord thread and saw how these restock space jams had extra parts under the sole that regular space jams didn't have, you might feel different. If you're happy with your pairs, fine. I wish I still had all of the comparison pics and the videos from here. There was a real good one on Iss where a guy bought a pair of true blues from marqueesole and eastbay and they were completely different. The box was a different color red, they used completely different leathers, the padding was different, but to the naked eye they looked the same.

But that's just standard JB quality ie Fire/Varsity red IV release. Seemed that about 80% of these shoes that hit all the "authentic" major chains had tremendous flaws in them. And let's not forget some of the really bad pairs of Black Cement 3s that came with non matching leather parts on a pair (1 shoe had tumbled leather where the other shoe didn't on the same part). I'm not saying there aren't issues with early release pairs but if you take a look at the big picture, some of the "flaws" that have been found on early release pairs, say for example that true blue comparison, could have easily been found on regular chain store release pairs.

The fact is last year's Concord release really put the spotlight on all these early release sights. And arguing about calling a shoe a replica when it's clearly made in the same factory is just semantics. Some people want to enjoy buying straigt from Nike or FTL or eastbay and that's cool, but many want to have it early and could care less if its gray market or what not.. there's a big difference in the shoes sold on marqueesole, mentalkicks, sole-up, etc than the ones sold on sites like shoeking23.net, hiphopiop, replicasworld, etc.

Last edited:
-
Applause... :smokin

What extra parts under the soles did the restocked SJs have?
apparently they used extra spare pieces from cool grey XI's under da sole, and cobbled together a pretty decent size run of "grey market" space jams.

i wonder what happened to most of em, i know they STILL had a full size run when slam dunk space took em off online, joints were probably re-distributed somewhere

where da heat wasn't on em.

to be honest, i aint really have a problem with em since they're all made of real materials..but if they were "after hour" runs, appropriate measures should've

taken place to have full disclosure of da situation.

mental kics is legit i got my concords from them and i also got my space jams from them and i got a pair of spae jams from kicks-crew they had a restock 2 weeks ago from 9-12 and they are all legit pairs. i even got one pair of 2012 blk/re XI's from mental kicks and they are legit, i also bought a pair from a NTer and his are legit and they all match up with the MK pair. u gotta take risks sometimes. although my pnly concern with MK is that they sold the yeezy 2s for 500....

Quick favor. Can you look at the production date of the Space Jams you got from kicks-crew and tell me what it is? Thanks.

apparently they used extra spare pieces from cool grey XI's under da sole, and cobbled together a pretty decent size run of "grey market" space jams.

i wonder what happened to most of em, i know they STILL had a full size run when slam dunk space took em off online, joints were probably re-distributed somewhere

where da heat wasn't on em.

to be honest, i aint really have a problem with em since they're all made of real materials..but if they were "after hour" runs, appropriate measures should've

taken place to have full disclosure of da situation.

Slamdunkspace goes by a new name now. They were spamming my inbox under a different name recently, but it was obvious who they were. Anyone who was here prior to their website going up knows what I mean about them spamming PM boxes. They were the worst lol.

^^^ They're sizelegend. They sent me multiple messages a couple months back. I had to insult them for them to stop messaging me.

Bring on the pics of the size tags, I'm 100000000% positive the mentalkicks & kickscrew shoes are counterfeit. :nerd:

Last edited:
Check your local craigslist, I see some deals on there as well, Atleast you can see the shoe before you buy

Dude's papers are see thru man. Tell me when Nike ever released a 2012 pair of IV's where you could see right thru the paper. C'mon man...don't sound like an idiot on purpose.

marqueesole is currently selling the "brght crimson" III's and "Black/Purple/Green" III's.. the lack of a proper colorway description is enough to steer a novice away, i.e. black/light eggplant/atomic green 

2. the box (althogh completly smashed up) was up to standards in regards to authenticity. hangtag as well. 3 the shoe had the heel bumps that all authentic 4's have. 4.finally the the jumpman/heeltab on the back was well aligned which is notorious among high quality fakes to be misaligned, if thats even a real word. anyways i thought i would share my experience with you guys
What happened to 1?

Edit: another recently joined member brings back old post :rolleyes

Last edited:
i've been checking out mentalkicks for a little while now...some of their prices are good. too good. kind of suspect to me.

Just curious....sorry to dig this up from a almost a week ago. But about these new "Space Jams"...are they gonna fraud the tag on the inside by saying they were made during 2009? Or are they gonna put the true production dates on these? I'm assuming they were all made within the last 6 months. Are they really gonna put some 2012 dates in there?

Just curious....sorry to dig this up from a almost a week ago. But about these new "Space Jams"...are they gonna fraud the tag on the inside by saying they were made during 2009? Or are they gonna put the true production dates on these? I'm assuming they were all made within the last 6 months. Are they really gonna put some 2012 dates in there?

I want to say the dates say 09

I have just gotten in my bred 4's 2012 from kicksole. my friend ordered from there his pair in a size 9. they came in the same package. they were not double boxed. i firmly believe they are b-grades. not because if they were fakes i would be more salty about paying 300.00$ dollars for my 4's, but just because of the facts. for the record i own 7 pairs of authentic/bought in footlocker/champs/finishline/1000+ feedback score ebayer. so i know what an authentic pair of 4's from the year 2012 looks like. so here i go. 1. the tongue on my left shoe was a little off center so i loosened the shoe up a bit and pull the tongue out. the top of the tongue is supposed to be circular andhave the same distance from one end of the flight patch to the top of the tongue as the otber end of the flight patch to the top. this was not the case. and on my friends pair it looks like someone took a bite out of his tongue. id say about 3/4  of a centimeter of an indentation on the top off the tongue. 2. we inspected our shoes and found some glue spots here and there but nothing too major. 3. i found some red paint on the cement grey part of the shoe that meets the toebox. to illustrate imagine a little kid coloring outside the lines. it is not a splatter of paint more like they colored outside of the lines. let me take a break here get some soda and come back. ok im back. now i know up until now i have only given you reason to believe they are high quality fakes but now lets take a look at why i know they are b-grades. 1 they have the "TWENTYTWELVE" logo pressed in on the part of the tongue that is closest to the outside of the shoe. we thought that it didnt look quite right (not indented enough compared to the cement 4's or the military blue 4's) so we pulled out the cav 4's thinking maybe it was because the suede/nubuck material used on thes 4's would have some impact on the amount of indentation. much to our suprise we were right. the cav 4's were not as indented as the other leather made 4's

Lmao.. Dude said .. " let me take a break.. Ok I'm back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom