Mercedes Benz Thread

I remember when having screens and having 20 inch rims was considered ghetto.

Benz's for the most part are watered down status symbols. Doordash driver was in a Benz last week :lol: Mercedes still got some fire but you rarely see them.

hmmm... mercedes got the #2 spot of best selling luxury just behind bmw and its only like 9k vehicles numbers sold difference last year and the c-class still outsold the 3-series

the year before that benz was #1 and has sold 40k+ more units than #2 bmw

Wife wants a new car and said she don't want a Benz. She fell in love with the RS4 Avant while on holiday on South Africa, but she'll settle for a BMW M2 Comp.

S-Class (especially the coupe) arguably the best looking in it class and its adapted by the C and E coupes and why they look so damn good

unlike the 3-series or A5 where it looks like they just changed the lights from one gen to the other

cant deny their line-up is as bloated as bmw these days but i can actually tell the cla from teh c-class to the cls, etc...

bmw has 3-series (sedan) and 4-series (coupe version of the sedan) but then have a 4-series sports coupe that makes it a sedan version... and that pattern is consistent as you go up the line, sedan - coupe - sports coupe, hell their SUV series now goes form X1 - X7 without missing a digit :lol:

Mercedes wasn't my first choice for coupes, now it looks like they aren't gonna be a choice at all.

Coupes are slowly fading out of existence :frown:

Wonder what that means for current C-class coupes and if prices will rise. I thought about grabbing one in the future

thinking about pulling the trigger on this, but with the refresh coming out soon and no more coupes, i don't know how dated it'll look soon. just can't find anything that really excites me right now honestly.

Photo by Automobile Magazine on August 13, 2020. Image may contain: car

Photo by Automobile Magazine on August 13, 2020.

the new s class looks bland, interior looks too bland but for their audience it’sa bunch of old people. And the exterior from the spy shots look undesirable (like a hot pocket lol) it could be BMWs time to take the segment back

the new s class looks bland, interior looks too bland but for their audience it’sa bunch of old people. And the exterior from the spy shots look undesirable (like a hot pocket lol) it could be BMWs time to take the segment back

they took a huge step back with the exterior but the interior is a huge upgrade, i'm not the biggest "ipad console" fan but they committed to it and it looks nice

sucks that it wont get a coupe version because i think that would be 100x better but i do like the shaved door handles look, they just got to get rid of that chrome accent on it so its cleaner

maybe they'll have an S-Class Sportback a la GT63

Back
Top Bottom