Mercer St Upcoming Holiday '08 Launhces

Just wanted to get some info to my boyz in NY and NJ that keep hitting me up about Nike's Mercer St. QS releases. Big props to Wil and his team. Holla

11/22 Magma Ripstop 349168-001/701

11/28 Clark Kent AF1 Black Friday 349703-001
Cassette Playa Blazer 346541-881

11/29 AF1 Krink 1World 318985-002

12/6 Dunk Destroyer Pack 349710-131/161/101
Air Zoom Macropus 352633-researching color but most likely black

12/13 Dunk Vandalized 346113-661/002/001

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Need to see what those clark kent af1's look like...may have to pick those up
Yeah I know what you mean. All I know is that there will be an all black pair and a white pair. I am sure we will get some pics out there soon.

Originally Posted by Triple Trey Deuce

Krink AF1 that is...

Yo are you only getting the black? Or is the white coming your way too? I know one of the CW's is or his F&F

The CK Forces will be releasing at 4 a.m. on Black Friday.
They're pretty dope.
Sorry, no pics just yet.
oh, they're not ALL black.

Well if the ck drop at 4am I guess I'm not coppin cuz ima be in line gettin my living room tv, entertainment system and possibly new computer....and neverliked the krink's but they seem to be a fav up here...good looks on the info cubanbeee....I bet its gonna be a mile long line for the clark kent's....

i take that back... what color is actually dropping the blue or the silver for krinks because idk maybe once theyre laced they'll be ok

Looks like CK's are struggling to get into the States on time too. Just heard that today but I will research more in the morning

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by Triple Trey Deuce

Krink AF1 that is...

Yo are you only getting the black? Or is the white coming your way too? I know one of the CW's is or his F&F
we are getting the silver/3m Krink AF1. The black/blue colorway was friends and family only.

krinks are actually pretty nice. Full 3m upper. Shines like crazy in the right sunlight. Leather midsole so its inside/out. Gum bottom. dope shoe.

Back
Top Bottom