MESSI IS GOD Vol. Ronaldo who?

Dude's finesse is disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

�������
Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Ibrah's swag is unmatched in any sport, from any country.

your boy Zlatan was still tripping over the laces of his own cleats when the OG swag was strutting his stuff...
laugh.gif

2 more goals by Messi yesterday although they were unspectacular...can we say that he's the best in the world right now?

Ray Hudson is the man. "RUUD VAN NISTLEROOY THE HORSE FACED ASSASSIN"

Right now no one is seeing Messi. Ronnie is top 3 in the world easy, but Messi is clearly the best in the world at this moment.

when he can juggle his gum from his cleats to his mouth, tell him to come holla at zlatan.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

when he can juggle his gum from his cleats to his mouth, tell him to come holla at zlatan.
don't let those Nike ads fool you...all those Harlem Globetrotter tricks and flicks mean nothing on the pitch,bro...
laugh.gif

your boy Zlatan is overrated...a brilliant player no doubt,but overrated...
if y'all say he's really that good,then surely you would expect a striker of his class to consistently score at least 20 goals in every season...
the only time he did that was in '07-'08 when he had 22 goals(17 in Serie A and 5 in Europe)...

honestly,there's a lot of strikers better than Zlatan right now - Nistelrooy,Henry,Etoo and Torres just to name a few...

anyway,back to the topic...
Ronaldo may be the world's best right now,but i agree that on current form Messi is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

�������

holdupstop23 wrote:

Ibrah's swag is unmatched in any sport, from any country.

your boy Zlatan was still tripping over the laces of his own cleats when the OG swag was strutting his stuff...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that Cantona clip gets me every single time.

I'm useless in these soccer debate threads as I'm limited to footytube, MLS
eyes.gif
, Telemundo, and the occasional champions league match but Messiis the most exciting player I've seen in the last couple of years. Every time he touches the ball I hold my breath.

the kid was back at it again today....barca pulled a win with 2 late goals by messi....that 2nd goal was niceeeeeeeeee!

OK...I'm 100% sure that Messi is the best in the world right now. I might have to dust off my 'other' screen name
nerd.gif

Word. Messi is on fire. Stunning form.

I wish he stayed at #19 though. For me #10 always belonged to the Gaucho.

Back
Top Bottom