MESSY SHIPING FCNY and FCLA(SB DUNKS)

this is a stupid question ive ordered from flight club and there packaging is kind of messy, the shoe is in good condition but i want to order some sb dunksand i want to be sure if the extra laces wil come and everything i want to know if anyone has ordered SB dunks from flightclub and everything came perfectthax.

i have ordered from them before. the shoes and box were perfect the only thing i have against them is they charge outrageous prices on some shoes. i got apair of the brazil custom series from them and they came with everything like they are supposed to

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

this is a stupid question
your correct on that comment.

there packaging is kind of messy
how is it "messy"? they double box the shoes and tape it up.
would you like them to stuff the extra space in the box with rose pedals for you?

becuz ive gotten messy packaging ive ordered air force 1 supremes and the lace tips were just rolling around the box and the box slighty crushed nobody neededyou to comment here

yeah they double box the shoes, but before you order make sure you read what it says next to the size of shoe your ordering because sometimes it says the boxmight be damaged or doesnt have original box, I didnt order dunk sb's I ordered the tiff blazers sb and they came with the extra laces. Good place to buykicks.

like 3 years ago i ordered some oly 7 and they didn't come with the retro card.. not that its a big deal

Apparently EdEdEdEd is offended by saying he recieved a messy package....thats sad man.

They are a## over there. Thiefs.

Apparently EdEdEdEd is offended by saying he recieved a messy package....thats sad man.

I got a pair of SB's from them a few weeks ago. Shoes and box came in good condition with extra laces. Shipping was fast too, took about 3 days.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

I find it funny how you guys label Flight Club as thieves and its a CONSIGNMENT STORE!!

you should e-mail them they are always good about getting backl to you...but if you need a right now answer then call...

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

I find it funny how you guys label Flight Club as thieves and its a CONSIGNMENT STORE!!

BE REAL man - You dont think They are trying to get theirs!!!'??? get outta here.

prices are outrageous at fc, i never plan on buyin from them. seems like its for the fake collector who lacks the patience to hunt for the shoes themselves.

^^^ I'm not trying to be funny or "get at you" but what is your def. of a "collector"? I tell people flat out that I don't collectshoes I just have a whole lot of them. Does keeping your shoes DS make you one? Does buying from FLC because you know there shoes are legit not make you one?I'm just wondering what everybody thinks about that?

Once again, not trying to start a flame war, just curious.

Only time I purchased from them was in store...that sucks if they did a poor job..esp. Since they charge 3 arms and a leg for their kicks...

Let's just get this straight. Flight Club is a consignment store that takes 20% of whatever the seller wants the shoe to sell for. I've sold and boughtmany kicks there from when they started 3 years ago and I've been friends with many guys that have worked there.

When you put shoes up for consignment, they ask you what you want for the shoe and if it is unreasonable, they'll tell you straight out and give theiropinion. Or, they'll just price your shoe up against other ones they have in the store. They are a very professional store and HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEPRICES OF THE SHOES THEMSELVES.

In terms of the extra laces with the SBs, they are very stringent, especially with shoes that yellow. They will always check to see if the laces are there, sodon't worry about that.

BE REAL man - You dont think They are trying to get theirs!!!'??? get outta here.

Flight Club does a 80-20 deal with the sellers flight adds 20% to price for their cut, so the bulk of that price is your fellow "shoe collector,"therefore the only one who needs to "get outta here" is you.

So if you don't like what they are doing, don't buy from them. Simple as that.

Yea i dont
nerd.gif

they tell u if the shoes comes with laces , shirts , pants , and so on they will tell if they are B grade also u just have to read above where they tell u thedetails of the shoes

Back
Top Bottom