met a 24 y/o virgin NEED ADVICE

we were talking about shoes and she mentioned her brother collects and loves shoes and he did a trade for some shoes on niketalk and got burned not too long ago...

well my sister has no idea what nketalk is soooooo lol j/k

man get that sloppy top and rock out

unless she is FINE like 9.5/10, near perfection don't waste your time

IMO just smashing is not worth that much work unless she is BADDDDD

She is lying to you clown. So she grabbed it when you WIO. She not a virgin. She is just saying that to sound better. No girl signs up on POF as a virgin.

Dont waste your time OP. Move on.

Even though we all know your lying.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

So the first night you met her, you somehow managed to discuss this forum?
laugh.gif

THIS. Your story seems a bit "Fishy" OP. Come through with some pics so we can se your not lying
devil.gif
... J/K, or am I
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Even though the OP is lying, i'll throw in my two cents on the matter.

For girls who stand firm to their decision of saving themselves until marriage, it's all about them - not you. There really is nothing a man can do in the short term to make a girl like that give up her beliefs. The girl needs to convince herself that a) you are the right guy to lose her virginity to and that b) she's willing to turn her back on her beliefs. It's tough. Even when she's ready, the sex will be doubly bad because she straight up doesn't know how to pleasure herself.

I don't know about the crop of women on POF or online dating sites, but there are plenty of attractive (i'm talking 7s and up) women that are virgins (and it's no coincidence that they're all religious folk). I've been in the same position as the OP (well, not really, because the OP is making this up). I dated a girl I met at a local bar, and by the third date, we were back at my place and getting hot and heavy on the couch. She pulls back, says "I'm a virgin" which I said I was okay with. Then she said "well, it has to do with my religion - i'm a JW". Right then and there, I went flaccid. We talked for a little bit, and I already knew that her giving it up to me (or anyone) would be a life-changing decision for her due to her devotion to her beliefs, and I wasn't willing to put up with that. I don't share her beliefs, I don't plan on sharing her beliefs, and I don't want her to denounce her own.
Sidenote: 
This part is kinda funny to me...Since i'm not religious, i've been able to literally blow the mind of a lot of these chicks who have never thought of things in other ways... Not saying its gotten me all the tail I would expect, but it has certainly allowed them to keep pressing me for more perspective on things they didn't know about. 

Pics? 
nerd.gif

and dont waste your time,i sure you dont want blood all over your sheets and a whining @$%*% thats hurting when you give her the D

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

been messing with POF and i met this chick the other day we immediately clicked talked for hours watching the world series at this sports bar.  last night we met up again went to the drive in talked during the whole movie. we started making out and i was feeling her legs and lil booty. then the movie was over we parked in front of my house made out some more. we talked and she came out and asked how many girls i been with ( i lied of course said 7) she said shes a virgin we talked about religion and she is waiting for marriage. she's done everything but sex, (and no butt sex) says she doesn't masturbate. i continued kissing her and feeling her up and i whipped it out and put her hand on my woodrowskie and she gave a good tug for a little didn't finish the job
frown.gif

i like this girl a lot not trying to marry her. i need to smash unless she has that super head kat stacks skills and will do it on demand.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO PICS SHE SAID HER BROTHER IS ON NT [/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif

what should i do? what would you do?

what makes you think i'm not reading this now?

busted?

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

been messing with POF and i met this chick the other day we immediately clicked talked for hours watching the world series at this sports bar.  last night we met up again went to the drive in talked during the whole movie. we started making out and i was feeling her legs and lil booty. then the movie was over we parked in front of my house made out some more. we talked and she came out and asked how many girls i been with ( i lied of course said 7) she said shes a virgin we talked about religion and she is waiting for marriage. she's done everything but sex, (and no butt sex) says she doesn't masturbate. i continued kissing her and feeling her up and i whipped it out and put her hand on my woodrowskie and she gave a good tug for a little didn't finish the job
frown.gif

i like this girl a lot not trying to marry her. i need to smash unless she has that super head kat stacks skills and will do it on demand.

NO PICS SHE SAID HER BROTHER IS ON NT
laugh.gif
grin.gif

what should i do? what would you do?

Back
Top Bottom