MET GENTRY TODAY, INQUIRED ABOUT 2008 AND BEYOND

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

but what is more interesting is the jordan/forces fusions will be going on for 3 years

Awwww wth?
smh.gif
smh.gif

3 years!? that%$!% is retarted yo!...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

why the hell do you guys care if JB releases crap or not???
if you dont like it just dont buy it and let them hit the outlets or let chumps buy them
as far as retro jordans, im goin to keep buyin what i want and if JB doesnt release any desirable colors ill just buy past retros off of ebay, NTers or onlinestores

to me tapering the retroes off seems like a good idea to me...it seems like every other year the 4's are coming out they need a break....and the shoes iwant are coming out in the countdowns....Can I get a retro of the Copper 17's please???

Just come out with 4 OG colorways a year with them on point and I would be happy. I don't care what else you bring out, JB goloshes (sp) and Itwouldn't matter.

We should just make sure that he never contacts LeBron after he tarnishes MJ's legacy by making retro space jam UGG's and last shot 6" stripperheels.

I see this post went south quickly.... I've been reading posts pertaining to Gentry for quite some time, and I get slightly irritatedfrom time to time just like all of y'all, but don't sit here and attack the man, it's cowardly, since he can't even defend himself. I lovekicks just as much as the rest of y'all, but at the end of the day it's only sneakers it ain't that serious. Ohyeah, Kampoutkid, I don't know how old they are in your avatar, but it looks like a lot of fun was had there, lol.

Back
Top Bottom