MET/RED FOAMS?

am I late on these? My connect just told me these are on the calender for a jan-feb release....any info on these? im getting these after i pick up the pewters 
devil.gif

[

FINALLY! jeeze, i've been hoping for the re-release of these. somehow during moving, my pair "disappeared".
eyes.gif
 def. will be copping these as soon as they drop.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif

The hell are ya'll talking about in here?

laugh.gif
 Thats What Im Tryna Figure Out... Im Clueless To Why There Are 3 Threads For One Shoe That Hasnt Been Confirmed. Theres Not Even Samples Of These Around... This Is Jus Simply A Picture That BP Photoshoped. These Arent Real... Just An Idea... Its Like Trying To Explain To A Child That Santas Not Real...  
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dunzo6

FINALLY! jeeze, i've been hoping for the re-release of these. somehow during moving, my pair "disappeared".
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Dunzo6

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Arent Real... Just An Idea... Its Like Trying To Explain To A Child That Santas Not Real...  
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these are fire but they have been rumored to release like 15 times now, quit posting about them unless you have proof and real pics that aren't PS

Originally Posted by king0033

these are fire but they have been rumored to release like 15 times now, quit posting about them unless you have proof and real pics that aren't PS

How can you say these are fire, then say stop posting because all the pictures are PhotoShopped?
Typical newbie, SMH..

Back
Top Bottom