Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

What's the best way to take out the guys on the little Metal Gear's?

Sorry I dunno what they are called :lol:
I usually try to run behind them and throw them off. You can do it running in circles. Pretty funny actually :lol:

Last edited:
I need to stop doing these side ops and get going on the main missions.

Can't help myself though.

Afghanistan definitely needed more passes through the mountains. The side-ops can be so spread out and even times when the next one is close, you gotta take the road way out of the way to get to it.

Last edited:
Side Ops and base stuff gets you caught up lol.FOB and Base stuff also. Main missions aren't that hard tho, some are kinda pointless and/or short, I see where some of the gripes came from.

Does anyone have trouble with FOB missions? They show me a list of guys to invade then when I click on it, it says someone else is already infiltrating the base.

Just started it yesterday, intro was mad long like mentioned :lol: Just got back to Motherbase so I'm still tryna get into it.

Anyone infiltrate or been infiltrated yet? Ive been playing in offline mode to focus on single player and stacking my base squad, getting my money up.

I need to stop doing these side ops and get going on the main missions.

Can't help myself though.

Afghanistan definitely needed more passes through the mountains. The side-ops can be so spread out and even times when the next one is close, you gotta take the road way out of the way to get to it.
Same here... I've completed just about all of them... All I got left at the moment is EMMERICH but I got caught up having a stand-off with Quiet..  I could just go past but I don't know why I can't leave that broad be.. She got me twice before I finally called it quits and a goodnight. 

Same here... I've completed just about all of them... All I got left at the moment is EMMERICH but I got caught up having a stand-off with Quiet..  I could just go past but I don't know why I can't leave that broad be.. She got me twice before I finally called it quits and a goodnight. 
Need that sniping tranquilizer. Sneak up closer toward the middle for a better hit. Make sure you mark her with the binoculars also.

Anyone infiltrate or been infiltrated yet? Ive been playing in offline mode to focus on single player and stacking my base squad, getting my money up.

Build your FOB, bruh.

You gain GMP, materials and soldiers by infiltrating and defending.

I'm wasting gmp sending my chopper in on the prisoner rescue side ops. :lol:

I don't care, that thing ***** people up.

but getting the Fulton that can lift the crates was a godsend.

Last edited:
Build your FOB, bruh.

That **** dont annoy you though mid-mission having to go defend?

Na, it takes 2 seconds.

I'll just go to my FOB, snipe the dude in the head and it's over, :lol:

You don't even have to go back to defend it, honestly.

If you build your security team they can handle it most of the time.

Build your FOB, bruh.

That **** dont annoy you though mid-mission having to go defend?

Na, it takes 2 seconds.

I'll just go to my FOB, snipe the dude in the head and it's over, :lol:

You don't even have to go back to defend it, honestly.

If you build your security team they can handle it most of the time.

Be careful though. I was watching a guy stream and he said his FOB was raided even while he was in offline mode. The guy made out with a bunch of his stuff

Ya it can happen but it's w/e, it's not hard to get your stuff back.

If you're security team is good it's extremely hard for people to take a bunch of your stuff anyway.

Ok that's good to know. I'm not that far in yet but I'd be pissed if a bunch of my stuff got taken while I was offline. I'm watching the angry joe stream right now and he's running around as Raiden. Dude is fast as hell and he has lightning footsteps :lol:

Back
Top Bottom