Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

I heard Metal Gear Online PVP won't be available on MSG5 until October? Is this true?
Heard this as well.  Reminiscent of GTA V.  I honestly don't mind not having PVP right away.  You got main story, side ops, mother base, FOB/infiltration.  Gonna wanna collect other dudes to play as on PVP, R&D new items/weapons for PVP, etc.

Ugh! This game!

I heard Metal Gear Online PVP won't be available on MSG5 until October? Is this true?
Heard this as well.  Reminiscent of GTA V.  I honestly don't mind not having PVP right away.  You got main story, side ops, mother base, FOB/infiltration.  Gonna wanna collect other dudes to play as on PVP, R&D new items/weapons for PVP, etc.

Ugh! This game!
trust it's not needed at launch, your base is grows crazy as you progress. Plenty of time to find good soliders down for the cause.

Has anyone found the plant in the desert? I believe it's a side quest for the fourth mission. I spent 30 mins looking around. I'm about to bodyslam my ps4.
The sheep made me almost do the same
I just run the sheep over with my horse
Na I'm trying to play that PVP now
Nah the side mission when you needed a particular sheep.

My base is so crazy now, dudes stay fighting  and ending up in the medbay
laugh.gif

I been aying peacewalker and it is stupid addicting. Sounds like this is oeacewalker on steroids doing crack. I'm sure there is plentyyyyy to do before the online is going. Definitely the most grand scale of all meral gears

2 and half hours away from unlocking on steam. Feels like an eternity.

I know a bit of the plot already (gave in to some spoilers), reactions to it will be..interesting to say the least.

I know a bit of the plot already (gave in to some spoilers), reactions to it will be..interesting to say the least.

Who else playing on PC? What's you guy's rigs look like?

Been thinking about building my own machine for a while now.

:smh: I won't be pick it from bestbuy until I get out of work tomorrow

Picked it up today. Local spot had it since Friday. Talk about the opening being over the top.

Never really got into the MGS series, but I just preordered this one and I think I have Heros on the XB from Games with Gold. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Will there be any significant difference if I don't have a Ground Zeroes save file? I beat it a few months ago on my friend's PS4.

Last edited:
Enjoy the game bros! Can't play until Saturday so I'm pretty sure I won't be back in here until then. One of you bastards will spoil something, I'm sure. :lol:

you guys, my gamestop was giving em out at 9p PST.  Went there, picked up my copy, all you had to do was show your receipt, BUT they didnt scan or mark anything, they just handed me the game and my receipt back.  Theoretically, I could go back or have a friend pick up the game with my same receipt. 

you guys, my gamestop was giving em out at 9p PST.  Went there, picked up my copy, all you had to do was show your receipt, BUT they didnt scan or mark anything, they just handed me the game and my receipt back.  Theoretically, I could go back or have a friend pick up the game with my same receipt. 

Homie told me about that. Called BB to see if they were releasing at 9 too but no luck

Edit: CE is up on amazon at the moment

Last edited:
Please be mindful to mark spoilers as we move forward here.

No offense but games get talked about freely on the thread when the game officially releases. Happens all the time. See recently TW3 and AK.

Best thing to do is avoid the thread.

I am copping today but probably won't be able to play until this weekend :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom