Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

yea price doesnt matter i guess since im copping on sale anyways lol

I saw the FP2's Shiek today. With me being an ex owner of the originals I noticed ALOT of glue on the nubuck. Though it may have been that specific pair,retail is $160...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I saw the FP2's Shiek today. With me being an ex owner of the originals I noticed ALOT of glue on the nubuck. Though it may have been that specific pair, retail is $160...
box i saw said 180
nerd.gif

i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
"these $!!%% are sittin"

gonna cop for like $50
pimp.gif

MAAAN... i'm waitin on the price drop...

or fifty...

i need to know about them foamers, though...

MAAAN... i'm waitin on the price drop...

or fifty...

i need to know about them foamers, though...

haven't heard any new info like as far as the red foams. there are debates in the other foam thread about them being scrapped, but who really knows.honestly not gonna hols my breath.

fp2s are retail $180, btw which is crazy even tho that may have been the og price. can't remember. they should be around tho, no need to be impatient.would like to rest the ogs tho. also def. gotta cop the black/navy fp2s as well as the zincs.

as far as the uptempos those are a def cop as well, but i figure they should be able to be had on discount also just like the barkleys and pippens thatrecently released.

^
$20 jump from o.g. price.

I remember, because I got all mine for $80 with the 1/2 off back in the day.

And I'll wait to pay $90 in a couple months.
laugh.gif

yeah, i thought so. when i looked at the price it honestly shocked me as i wasn't expecting $180. will cop on the 50 like u said. really anticipating thezincs tho. that will take me back to PA palace/college days.
pimp.gif

although it is obviously not the same now that they aren't limited like back then.
ohwell.gif

I been waiting for Uptempo 3s to get retroed...I never got so lucky in trying to get a pair off ebay, almost did once but the seller somehow ended his auction early. So thankfully Nike is doing me and all of us a favor.

So all in all...I say, Thank You NIKE!

Wht/Nvy Uptempo 3's are 
smokin.gif
. Might have to squeeze these in the closet this year. I know they'll sit tho, I'll catch em on a 50 or EA

Hopefully the debates over the red foams aren't true...need the foams in that color.

laugh.gif
I snickered out loud when dude at my spot told me $180.00. I told him that I'll be back in a few months to pick them up for dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

If Nike decides to do the Foams as a Pro then alot of us wont be copping them!
If Nike releases them as Foam Ones almost exactly like BPs photoshop image then this colorway has the potential of maybe being the best out of all of thecolorways released!
Please let them come out just like BPs photoshop, foam ones with the clear soles and i would definitely sleep with those kicks in my bed right by my side lol.
quoted for TRUTH.  i'm sorry, but foam pros suck.  they NEED to release them as foam ones.  is nike that smart though?  i seriously doubt it.  the red metallic needs to have the same kind of shine the eggplants have.  the way the light hits it is just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom