Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

21rcdj.jpg
I want I want!!!

Originally Posted by NycPosite

i guess nike is getting smart. everytime i say ima fall back on kicks nike drops a few most buys
I'm tellin you, I've retired 3x's already!!

Metallic red foams are confirmed 2 be Pro's with a clear sole. Shout out 2 my contacts for that info.
I hope they won't be limited due 2 it being the next Pro directly after the Pearls.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Metallic red foams are confirmed 2 be Pro's with a clear sole. Shout out 2 my contacts for that info.
I hope they won't be limited due 2 it being the next Pro directly after the Pearls.

I'm kind of blown...already owning the black sole pros n all, but i do like pros so bring them on.
As for the uptempo 3's, take those OG pics with a grain of salt, they'll release on par with the pippens and total max uptempos.

This is NICE to hear.... If they are a HOH ONLY hopefully Mr.NT can help me out.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Regal Black

hmmm I'm curious to see how the red foams will turn out
hopefully its not the same red as the red foam pros.
sick.gif
i wouldn't mind if it came out looking like the red on the Foam Lites "ASG West" version....

for reference:
nike-foamposite-west-3.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

This is NICE to hear.... If they are a HOH ONLY hopefully Mr.NT can help me out.

They will not be HoH only. I can promise that. Metallic red/clear sole Foamposite Pro will be as available as these coppers about 2 release. Which is the samequantities of the varsity purple

I am just grateful NT members are not as stupid as they used 2 be. These will not be Foam Ones.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they completely ignore what Harm said about FP3's lol. They weren't a good looking shoe at all, which was the reasonthey sat on clearance everywhere except the DMV. The way these retro foamposite's are turning out I really hope to see a Voltage retro, eventhough I dohave the original...

Only Pro's that I like were the Pearls, and the all black... and I have them both from years ago so I'm good on these red ones that will drop as I amwith the coppers.

I really want to see how the Barkley's turn out because I was/still am so pleased with how the quality and release of the "Godzilla's" were.

I never really had or messed with Uptempo's back then and don't plan to start now.

Also, for the record I don't even think I would have messed with the Red Foams even if they were One's and not Pro's... I'd have to see pics ofthem first, but even the coppers I don't think I'll be getting.

We'll see once I actually see release pics popping up if I'll change my mind.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Uptempos,barkelys are slated for a summerfall release

There are more retroes dropping..

But those were the most important ones (other than the Dieon turf trainers and Bo Jax's low's)

They had a slew of forces

seen the '10 all-star joints
sick.gif
, an UBER NICE white/white hi-top with gum bottom and red accents quality leather like the bobs

Purto rico 4 esque lows ( really dope..now pebble leather )

High Top forces based off red wings very nice besides one thing on them

Grey Hi-top with 3m, it's meh

I talked to them dudes for like an hour and a half

2 big wigs..a 2 PLM's

Pretty much told them what will sell in my area and what won't

They kept asking questions about what to bring back and stuff

What designs worked and what was appealing

They def. were listening

They took my name and email, gave me a card and said keep in touch

They asked me if I could bring a shoe back what would it be...

They asked me 5 times that's $*$+...

I told em' FP 3's...

So we shall see....

Take it for what it's worth...

Yo Dev was one of them Marcus and the other E who I think you know...

Holla at me on email... Carbon Fiber FPs....

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

oh, how could i forget... he also said def. they confirmed red foam 1s w/ icey soles.
Well Damn.
pimp.gif

HARM don't strike me as the type to make up !%%@ so I'll take this is fact. Good stuff.

I just know Nike Sells Vaseline with all their high demand products,expect Pro's homey.
Thanks for the info, but are/were you ever gonna respond 2 my question concerning the PR shoe u mentioned?

edit:In response 2 HarmCity. you have been PM'd...Thanks for the info on the PR's
pimp.gif

OK, that's too much now. I'll DEFINITELY take FP3's over Ultraposites anyday. They jumped the shark on Ultraposites.

Those Red Foams will be mine..

CB34s

And if there is a God they'll re-release the battleground blue cw of the FP3s and the Carbon Fiber FP1s in 2010-2011

Sounds interesting. Good info
pimp.gif

Uptempo 3's.......wow.......dreams do come true. I'm sure they'll F up the air pocket.....again (Pippen 1's) Red Pro foams are an easy pass.Get at me if they're 1's (the true foamposite) yeah I went there

Genius. Dude's a genius. Nice work BP, it's a shame they'll never come out looking THAT good, but as long as they're close, they're copped.I think I'll still want them even if they're pros, but I think I prefer them as ones.

Metallic red foams are confirmed 2 be Pro's .

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
frown.gif

*EDIT*
pros will sit. :hoh

but anyway, like harm said, he wasn't told anything about pros so 1s still for now.

bp...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom