Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

foam release
march 6th eggplans another hoh foam p.e only 400 pair
setember pearl pro and red foam
and december the blue foamposite

NIKE thats enough on the foams!! killing it but definitely need to drop a solid sole
enough icy soles out there

Dont even get me started on all of the 1/2 cent new colorways ive heard rumors of

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

foam release
march 6th eggplans another hoh foam p.e only 400 pair

source?

foam release
march 6th eggplans another hoh foam p.e only 400 pair ?
I may just be ******ed but are you saying that on march 6th there will be ANOTHER HOH droppin along with eggplants? If so, any info on color?

Originally Posted by younggunna28

foam release
march 6th eggplans another hoh foam p.e only 400 pair ?
I may just be ******ed but are you saying that on march 6th there will be ANOTHER HOH droppin along with eggplants? If so, any info on color?

good question! waiting for that clarification and a source...??

I hate when dudes just say random $&@% and add no source like THEY are the source ... SMH ... FYI ... White Foam ones are droppin in Aug. I have no source just believe me please.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

eggplans...........setember.........???????????? seriously man? you gotta at least sound credible

roll.gif
...... was thinkn the same thing
smh.gif
just

roll.gif
 Thats  crazy. Thats way too many foams in one year... 5 colorways. I wanna see proof.
nerd.gif
 If the "blue" foams you speak of are the royals then wow.
pimp.gif
Thank You Nike.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by curtisboy

HOW about another try at some colored soles for the foam ones
yeah...after having royals, eggplants, and now coppers, im a lil over da icy soles...gimme something i can rock without worrying about yellowing..a translucent sole or

solid rubber sole i'd appreciate.

make it happen nike!
nerd.gif
perfect...works with penny's history AND its actually something i can wear without them turning yellow...MAKE THIS HAPPEN NEXT.

and make sure da penny logo on da back is EXACTLY like on da neon royals.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Those would look even more
pimp.gif
with a translucent royal sole. But knowing nike and what they did to the cactus, even if they dropped those they would find a way to mess them up.

Rock said something about his buddy realizing that solid soles were a horrible idea.
it wasn't completely horrible, i LOVE my black and red solid sole pair...like i said above da next color SHOULD be another orlando color like black and blue...and IMO

it should be solid.since its brighter.

Make those up there just like that, but with orange accents (pinstriping, swoosh outline, 1 cent outline on back) a knicks colorway...that would be crack.

By the way...sneaker_st has the FP2s both released colors for less than retail...link in my sig for those interested.

hmm gotta c the pix of red foam first...
too much red not for me...
but air max uptempo 3!!! finally~ all colorways, yes plz!
n FP2 loving them

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Foam id?????

I'd be the flyest, most malnourished, in debt homeless dude ever
Damn what a geat idea!
If NIKE does that i would probly shed a tear or get all choked up, lol....seriously.
I know a lotta dudes on here wouldnt like that because foams would be everywhere.
I could care less who had em, as long as i have my pairs its whatever.
What would be a good retail estimate for ID foams?..249, 299, 349?
nerd.gif

They'd never do a foam ID due to the amount of work involved and how they're made. So no reason to over analyze the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom